The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. I was pretty flattered when I heard they brought up my name specifically. I also like the fact that the guy that had this position before me was promoted to a manager. It is a pretty highly visible position so when I do well people will notice. Now they only know my team exists when servers crash. Then all hell breaks loose!

Sounds like a real gem of an opportunity Jake, I hope it works out for you!!

Good luck Jake, I'd hire your handsome bald ass.

Best wishes Jake!!

My meeting reminder just went off and I about shat myself. Why am I nervous? Feel like I'm about to hit the first shot of the Morgan Cup or something.

My meeting reminder just went off and I about shat myself. Why am I nervous? Feel like I'm about to hit the first shot of the Morgan Cup or something.

You got this man!!!!

A little help.

[video=youtube_share;-JBvfZTx-vs]http://youtu.be/-JBvfZTx-vs[/video]

but fun bro! go for versatility dude, you'll be able to get more use out of it. where ya shopping?

Suit shopping is so damn difficult

Suit shopping is so damn difficult

The only time I wear a suit is for funerals and weddings. And I try to get away without wearing one to both if I can. Depends on how well you know them.

Thain, do you need a "suit" or do you just need a suit?

I need to start wearing suits to work everyday

I'll start calling you suit. . . lol but I guess now that you're a member of that fancy club you have to

I need to start wearing suits to work everyday

Ok, well now that I don't wear them any more for work I'm out of the suit loop. However, when I was just starting out I found places like Mens Warehouse and Joseph A Bank were places that I could get a good suit and keep my expenses down. They might not be top of the line but if they are fit well they'll look just fine.

Ok, well now that I don't wear them any more for work I'm out of the suit loop. However, when I was just starting out I found places like Mens Warehouse and Joseph A Bank were places that I could get a good suit and keep my expenses down. They might not be top of the line but if they are fit well they'll look just fine.

Thanks dude! Will rep when I'm at a comp!

Anytime, and not necessary dude.

I reckon its time I need a new avatar. No clue what though.

I reckon its time I need a new avatar. No clue what though.

Haha, I asked myself the same question. Hence my in honor of political season avatar.

Dude, I'd rock one gladly. Or any other MC avatar!

Yeah, with or without the avatar - we know what you are all about. :act-up:

Dude, I'd rock one gladly. Or any other MC avatar!

I finally switched mine to the foursome from the STL Outing, I want to rock a 2013 Morgan Cup logo, but time will tell on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back