Whoa there no one said anything about being banned from this thread

Canadan loves my signature and chutting
caught up on the challenge, way to represent the chutt, and way to also show that it aint for people that cant chip!
love seeing the 3 wuarter practice swings with the putter in the extreme chutting, great shot from there!
and don't worry chutt-a-holics, I never relinquished the rights to post in this thread, collbreeze is just dilusional, here's his exact wager, I dont see any mention of the thread

How about this. If my Seachickens win you can't chutt for a month, if they lose then I will post a video of me chutting.

haha, I like how you proved it by making four comments in a row.

No ATL chutting for Ohio!!!

haha, I like how you proved it by making four comments in a row.

No ATL chutting for Ohio!!!

Unless I had my fingers crossed :alien:

Mike dean is banned from this thread and chutting for one month.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

How about this. If my Seachickens win you can't chutt for a month, if they lose then I will post a video of me chutting.

PS I really hope I lose because I have been wanting to try chutting for awhile.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Minor FIFY, and I found the quote and it does not say anything about being banned from talking in this thread.

and don't worry chutt-a-holics, I never relinquished the rights to post in this thread, collbreeze is just dilusional, here's his exact wager, I dont see any mention of the thread

I will be bummed if you cant chutt in Arizona man! I was hoping to make a epic chutting movie.

ahahaha does his month extend into AZ?! That would be hilarious!

Well lets be honest. The Packers won if not for CB paying off the replacement refs. He must have showed them his feet and they couldnt resist.

ahahaha does his month extend into AZ?! That would be hilarious!

I'm wondering how much it will cost to hire Tmex himself to star in the movie. Mike directing and doing the voice over with Tmex doing the acting would make for a even more epic movie.

Oh phew. What a relief.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

yeah that reminds me I gotta get on reserving that stuff so that my new boss doesnt try to steal my spot

mikedean441 have you ever tried the niblick? It is the same type of motion you make with your putter when chutting.

mikedean441 have you ever tried the niblick? It is the same type of motion you make with your putter when chutting.

thats old news, the chutting is the future!

He used to have one. Canadan mocked him in shame so he stopped and invented chutting.

Oh believe me maj, he's tried it!!

He used to have one. Canadan mocked him in shame so he stopped and invented chutting.

:laughing:

HAHAHAHAHA!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Awesome.

I guess our versions of awesome are completely different. Lame in my opinion.

such a shame that golf related talk is being censored but this artwork known as chuttting will live on forever

Im so happy right now. Tears of joy!

No more ********.

such a shame that golf related talk is being censored but this artwork known as chuttting will live on forever

Yeah I suppose we could just talk about phones all day.

Back