I KNOW someone here can tell me what I would like to know!

C

ChristianGolfer

I currently have an Adams A3 Boxer(3&4), I am thinking about upgrading(?) to Adams Idea Pro Black. Can anyone tell me about the Idea Pro Black?

I also just received my Nike Dymo 10.5 (S) it seems to be much more forgiving than the Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 (S). So far so good. Thoughts....?

Thanks to the THP forum members...:clapp:

I've got the Dymo2 in a 9.5 with the UST (S) and find it very forgiving and long

I currently have an Adams A3 Boxer(3&4), I am thinking about upgrading(?) to Adams Idea Pro Black. Can anyone tell me about the Idea Pro Black?

I also just received my Nike Dymo 10.5 (S) it seems to be much more forgiving than the Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 (S). So far so good. Thoughts....?

Thanks to the THP forum members...:clapp:

I played the entire A3 set for a year or so and liked them quite a bit. The Pro Black is an awesome hybrid but very different than that of the A3 boxer. The differences are pretty dramatic.

The black has less offset
The black has a smaller sole
The black will have a lower ball flight

If your misses with hybrids seem to be a push or a slice, I would say try the A7 as an upgrade over the Pro Black. If you hit them really well or miss with a hook or pull, you can give the pro black a try.

Just my opinion. I loved the Pro Black on looks alone and the club really performs, but I like my hybrids to have a little more offset for my misses.

Thank goodness JB, my miss with my A3 is a slice. I will be probably be staying away Pro Black Hybrid, I do not care too much for a low ball flight. Do you know the difference between the A3 and the A7?

I have not hit the A3 in about 2 years now, but the A7 seemed to have a little more penetration in the ball flight. It is longer, but not a ton, maybe 5 yards or so. I found it more forgiving on shots that I catch thin and much more forgiving on shots miss out on the toe. It also has a very different feel at impact. If you check out last years hybrid shoot out, you will see just how well it did.

Back