The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got offered a job. He couldn't give me exact on the salary but he asked what I make and how much I'd want. I told him I'd want a pretty good raise and his reply was "as well you should" so now he has to do some formalities because his boss told him he had to "open the position" but I'll be getting call from HR to discuss $. They better be ready to PAY me! Haha.

Well I got offered a job. He couldn't give me exact on the salary but he asked what I make and how much I'd want. I told him I'd want a pretty good raise and his reply was "as well you should" so now he has to do some formalities because his boss told him he had to "open the position" but I'll be getting call from HR to discuss $. They better be ready to PAY me! Haha.

Jake,
I know we have spoken about my previous careers and what I did for a living. If you need any assistance with this step, please do not hesitate to call. When discussing money, there are many words and demands to steer clear of and if you want some help, just let me know.

Hell yes! Congrats dude :)

that's fantastic Jake!!! congrats buddy

Way to go Jake, that's awesome!

Awesome buddy....say that the cost of living is high in Jake Nation so you need a big raise

Congrats Jake!

Congrats jake, sounds like a smart company keeping you around.

Congrats dude I am really jealous. I really need an occupational change myself but unfortunately bills don't take vacations.

Happy to see good things happen to good people. Sometimes things do go right in this world. Congratulations.

Awesome buddy, glad to hear that it went well thus far! Having options is a great thing in today's marketplace.

You know you're a douche bag if you're the guy in the convertible BMW with the top down in the rain riding the ass of a firetruck as it drives through the parting sea of traffic going down the highway.

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

Nice dude!

good for you Jake!

Way to go!!!

1. Was playing around with my phone last night, set the ringtone to Gangnam Style to annoy the wife.

2. Forgot to put phone back on silent after lunch.

3. Phone rings while I'm walking through the patient care area...

Attaboy Jake!!!

1. Was playing around with my phone last night, set the ringtone to Gangnam Style to annoy the wife.

Hahaha I did the same thing with Call Me Maybe because my wife hates it. She called me at work with my ringer on in a department full of 8 guys. I am still getting mocked.

LMAO, should this not be a rant?

LMAO, should this not be a rant?
I have a bunch of Nurses and Therapists that thought it was pretty funny.

How come whenever you phone goes off when you dont want it to, it's impossible to silence the ring?

I have a bunch of Nurses and Therapists that thought it was pretty funny.

How come whenever you phone goes off when you dont want it to, it's impossible to silence the ring?

Easy with an iPhone. :bananadance:

test

LMAO, awesomeness. It worked!! Way to go Breezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back