Cobra Puma Golf Open House Sweepstakes

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
Link: http://cobragolf.com/2011-cpg-open-house-sweepstakes

Details quoted below:

An Open House like no other | COBRA PUMA GOLF has just overhauled its Carlsbad, CA headquarters and we want to give you the chance to check out our new facility and enjoy a rare behind-the-scenes look at one of golf's hottest companies.

On September 14, 2011 we'll fly one lucky winner from anywhere within the United States for a two night stay in Carlsbad, CA. The winner will be fitted for a custom set of COBRA clubs, stylized in PUMA Golf gear and attend a rocking COBRA PUMA GOLF party.

Prizes incude:

Roundtrip coach class airfare ticket with the United States to San Diego*
Fitting session for custom COBRA clubs
Style session with Golf Digest editor, Marty H, for a head-to-toe PUMA Golf look
One round of golf at a premier San Diego golf course
Two night hotel accommodations, ground transportation and meals during trip
Tour of COBRA PUMA GOLF headquarters
Meet and greet with COBRA PUMA GOLF Executives
Party at the COBRA PUMA GOLF Experience

At COBRA PUMA GOLF, it's all about Game Enjoyment, so enter now for a chance to win this amazing prize.

Thanks!

Someone should enter TC in this...

Someone should enter TC in this...

That is pretty funny.

I think it would be even funnier to see OG decked out in all of the Puma gear.

They couldn't pay for me to come out there and do that. I'm sure one of our younger Rickie Fowler homer members would love this though.

They couldn't pay for me to come out there and do that. I'm sure one of our younger Rickie Fowler homer members would love this though.

What if they set you up in the Sunday Orange outfit?

Never gonna happen. They could offer me 4 days out there, plus 1st class flight, and I still wouldn't be interested. They just do nothing for me.

Never gonna happen. They could offer me 4 days out there, plus 1st class flight, and I still wouldn't be interested. They just do nothing for me.

Cobra or Puma?

Mostly Cobra dude, but both really.

Go ya. I used to play Cobra in the late 90s till 2009. Loved them. I don't know about what they offer now. I do love some Puma though. I am not all about the orange, but their shoes rock.

DD you crack me up buddy. You too TC, that is my award for best rant during the MC.

Go ya. I used to play Cobra in the late 90s till 2009. Loved them. I don't know about what they offer now. I do love some Puma though. I am not all about the orange, but their shoes rock.

I use to bag some Cobra gear to. But when they started completely copying other companies stuff, I was done.

I use to bag some Cobra gear to. But when they started completely copying other companies stuff, I was done.

Don't you use Microsoft? HAHA

Don't you use Microsoft? HAHA

It's not the same thing dude. Not to me anyway. There's copying, then blatant copying (but when it's design and aesthetic copying, that's where I draw the line)

It's not the same thing dude. Not to me anyway. There's copying, then blatant copying (but when it's design and aesthetic copying, that's where I draw the line)

Yeah I understand. I don't see me buying Cobra, but I do love some Puma. I don't see me going away from it.

Way ahead of you :D

Yeah I understand. I don't see me buying Cobra, but I do love some Puma. I don't see me going away from it.

I like Puma. Liked them more like 2 years ago for sure, haha

Have you ever tried on their shoes? I played soccer and always rocked the Pumas but when I wore their golf shoes I was just in a state of shock lol.

Have you ever tried on their shoes? I played soccer and always rocked the Pumas but when I wore their golf shoes I was just in a state of shock lol.

I have not. I don't like that style of golf shoe.

I didn't really play much golf two years ago. I was in a leave of absence then. HAHA

I have not. I don't like that style of golf shoe.

I wear the Jigg (not too crazy just black and white) and I have to say I have never worn a more comfortable shoe+the spikes are just amazing.

Thanks for posting this. Sure would be nice.

Great contest. Sound like a fun trip.

Back