Recap - The Morgan Cup [Spoilers]

Did anyone at the celebration take any photos to post up?

Gotcha! Hopefully we can come up with a way to see them all at some point.

Chunky - Where are your smileys???

JB...great recap. Well done and straight from the heart.
I really enjoyed your descriptions and memories of all the guys.
I had the opportunity and pleasure to tee it up with Jake at the Kingdom, and I'll tee it up with him anytime.(Dr. Teeth too!)
Jake's swing may look like he is trying to swing a rope with a bucket of water on the end, but that guy has some game!
Yes, his shoulders make him look like his head is sitting on the point of a football, but he has more heart than any 10 guys I know put together.
I only got to spend a couple of days with him, but I'll always consider him a great friend.

Your little birdie song at the end of your recap sent my stomach into spins and I can hardly wait to see what you have in store for us.

Great video KMac! The more I think about it, that is a pretty big phone.

Awesome video JB. The BB rumors are true and I'd definitely be down for some bbm sessions. I'm sure my battery could handle that better than the 300+ mass email sessions. Thanks for the swing compliments. Hopefully we can get a round in next may.

Tadashi, LOL at the first video. I was just making sure the R11 irons shanked like my Tour Burners. I'm waiting for a company to come out with a club that has a forgiving hosel.

Great video KMac! The more I think about it, that is a pretty big phone.

Awesome video JB. The BB rumors are true and I'd definitely be down for some bbm sessions. I'm sure my battery could handle that better than the 300+ mass email sessions. Thanks for the swing compliments. Hopefully we can get a round in next may.

Tadashi, LOL at the first video. I was just making sure the R11 irons shanked like my Tour Burners. I'm waiting for a company to come out with a club that has a forgiving hosel.

PM me your BB pin

I've caught up a bit on the video recaps, and great stuff guys. I haven't watched any of the video coverage from the event itself, so I'm off to start catching up on some of that now.

JB man that was a great video. I sure look forward to teeing it up with you again soon.

GG, I know you did a great job behind the scenes. Thank you for whatever you did and however you did it. And also thank you to all the volunteers. Tadashi was so good behind the camera that I thought he was a hired gun. Everyone involved did a great job.

I sometimes forget. I don't know how that old coot does it:blob::blob:

Funny, you cant remember to do the smilies, but OG can...seems like that should be reversed right?

Figured you would have some smilie shorthand going by now CL.

Awesome recaps from everyone. The videos seem so personal and even though for those of us that were not able to partake in this event, we still got the feeling that was involved with it.

I have seen just about all of the video footage that has been posted and I do have to say that my favorites are the shots from behind the greens.

Everyone did a superb job and I for one am so glad that THP is what it is and treats us like family. Great job JB and GG.

Just got caught up with Kev's and JB's videos. Great stuff. This thing was so cool. Man, the emotions are flowing out of everybody.

Kevin

Funny, you cant remember to do the smilies, but OG can...seems like that should be reversed right?

Figured you would have some smilie shorthand going by now CL.

You have no idea how difficult this smilie business is.:bad::banghead:

Enjoying all the recaps. I just sat through the ENTIRE JB recap, I think both my dogs had nice long naps during that time. Anyhow, as cool as everything at the Morgan Cup was and as much as it would be awesome to someday be a part of something like that, I can't help but just think about the outing and how badly I hope to make it this year, or even the next if the budget does not allow. I am doing everything I can to keep saving money to hopefully make it to the outing this year, though I know it is full and I would hate for someone to not be able to make it...but anyhow...SOMEDAY I will make it to an outing no matter what. I love hearing about the relationships that everyone has built with each other, but I know that it hasn't come just from the MC, but from meeting each other at the outings and then playing together again at the MC. I can tell that those who go to the outing and really get involved with THP other than on the forums really have a special bond, and it would be so cool to have that bond with some of my fellow THPers. There is no other place like this on Earth, and I am proud to be part of the forum and to have made some friends here on THP already. So far I have already played with a THPer, which could have been more than one if not for the dang weather that day...and for my family vacation in October I have already started sending out PMs to those of you that I have noticed live in Florida to try and see who might want to play. Mark my words, if not this next demo day, I will be at the next, and I'm gonna bring my A-game so I can get in on a little bit of this competitiveness. Maybe I'll even get a nickname! lol

Enjoying all the recaps. I just sat through the ENTIRE JB recap, I think both my dogs has nice long naps during that time. Anyhow, as cool as everything at the Morgan Cup was and as much as it would be awesome to someday be a part of something like that, I can't help but just think about the outing and how badly I hope to make it this year, or even the next if the budget does not allow. I am doing everything I can to keep saving money to hopefully make it to the outing this year, though I know it is full and I would hate for someone to not be able to make it...but anyhow...SOMEDAY I will make it to an outing no matter what. I love hearing about the relationships that everyone has built with each other, but I know that it hasn't come just from the MC, but from meeting each other at the outings and then playing together again at the MC. I can tell that those who go to the outing and really get involved with THP other than on the forums really have a special bond, and it would be so cool to have that bond with some of my fellow THPers. There is no other place like this on Earth, and I am proud to be part of the forum and to have made some friends here on THP already. So far I have already played with a THPer, which could have been more than one if not for the dang weather that day...and for my family vacation in October I have already started sending out PMs to those of you that I have noticed live in Florida to try and see who might want to play. Mark my words, if not this next demo day, I will be at the next, and I'm gonna bring my A-game so I can get in on a little bit of this competitiveness. Maybe I'll even get a nickname! lol

Thing about these videos is we couldve gone on. I thought his was awesome and no naps needed.

The Morgan Cup was phenominal.

Did anyone at the celebration take any photos to post up?

Yes.

Kevin

021.jpg

022-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035-1.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

039-1.jpg

040.jpg

great video JB

Wow great video JB I am gonna miss everyone this winter - golf is infinitely more fun with you all; I'm out of Internet so my next few days are relegated to tapatalk!

Ahh

Wow great video JB I am gonna miss everyone this winter - golf is infinitely more fun with you all; I'm out of Internet so my next few days are relegated to tapatalk!

Ahh

Too bad you can't text your comments in being that you're a baller with the unlimited texting and such.

Too bad you can't text your comments in being that you're a baller with the unlimited texting and such.

Good stuff spanks! Now where have i heard that before??

Oh, man, I have to shake this The Morgan Cup hangover. I am worthless. The only thing I don't miss is being soaking wet the minute I walk out the door in the morning. I need to play some Cheeseland golf this weekend to see if I come out of this funk.

Kevin

Nice pics Esox. lol @ TMex and I looking completely lost in the sauce. Blank stares FTW

Oh, man, I have to shake this The Morgan Cup hangover. I am worthless. The only thing I don't miss is being soaking wet the minute I walk out the door in the morning. I need to play some Cheeseland golf this weekend to see if I come out of this funk.

Kevin

I feel the same way. I would seriously consider leaving my family forever to go back down there and live in an un a/c'd townhouse, just to be around all of you jokers.

Back