Hello from Garner, NC

mdbuschsr

Just playing for fun
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 17.3
I found your site while researching the Precept Lady IQ ball for my wife. I was quite impressed with the reviews written by the members here who were given a chance to test them out. It's refreshing to see the ladies on a golf forum.

I typically get out at least twice a week, often three times. We play as a family (myself, wife, and 10-year-old son) one day on the weekend. My wife and I will occasionally get in a round by ourselves. And I pretty much always get in one solo round over the weekend.

The thing that amazes me about golf is how I can be so bad at it, and still want to get out and play it as often as I do.

Welcome to THP.

welcome to THP. Its a game you can enjoy no matter how good you are.

from one carolinian to another: welcome to THP

WELCOME!!!!! I hope you enjoy THP! I know I love it!!!! :banana:

Welcome bud!

Welcome to THP!

mdbuschsr's wife here.:smile-big:
Hubby keeps going on about this forum so i thought i would check it out & while its a bit confusing at first i'm glad i did.
After a 15 year or so absence from the game i picked it back up a few (4 maybe?) months ago. Its a great family activity & have enjoyed actually learning how to play instead of just trolling for persepctive husbands (which is why i picked up the game due to my grandmothers constant insistance) LOL.
I'm looking forward to reading the forum and HOPEFULLY picking up some tips for my improving game.
TA!

Glad to have you.

welcome!

Welcome to both mdbuschsr's. Glad you found us!

Welcome to both of you !!

Welcome to THP to the both of you!

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP. I'm pretty close to you so maybe we can get out and play sometime.

welcome to thp

Hey mdbuschsr, i am in Raleigh, and just remember, golf is game that can only be played, never won. Can anyone name the movie that's from?

:welcome: to you both :)

Welcome everyone to THP!!

Back