Taylormade rocks!

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
I had a R9 driver that I had bought as "used" in June, although it looked like it had never been hit. In August the paint started to crack along the top of the driver. I called TM and they said to take it to an authorized dealer so they could be their eyes and ears. I took it to Golfsmith and the salesman said he's call me after he talked to TM. He called me a couple of hours later and said that TM said they didn't have the R9 in production so they wanted to give me a Supertri to replace it. WOW. They easily could have worked out a deal with Golfsmith to give me a R9 from their stock and credit GS but they went above and beyond to satisfy me. They just earned a customer for life!

Wow thats great. I love Taylormade as you can probably tell, but hearing this story I kind of hope this happens to my 460 and I can get the free upgrade..Joking.

I love Taylormade as well but they have some serious quality control issues to work on. They had the glue issues with the R9 irons, I've seen numerous issues with paint cracking and the actual lie angles of their club. I've seen 4 sets of R9 TP's come into my work that are supposed to be standard yet all are 1* flat, including my own. I love their stuff but they need to work on some things.

Taylormade customer service is amazing!

Back