Are Your Irons Fitted For You

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a quick survey type of question. The irons that you currently play, are they fit for your game? Length, Lie, Flex, etc...

I do need to get them fitted to me, but no, mine are just the way they came.

I do hit them better than anything I ever had before. Just think if I got them fit correctly!

Yep. Had my Nickent 4DX Pro's fit to me in early summer. Now for my putter.

Yep, they sure are.

No, bought them off the shelf at a local course, didn't even hit them before hand I just wanted new irons.

No. Now if those new Cleveland irons are as nice in person as they look in your pics, that will change.

Nope. It would be kinda stupid to get mine fitted right now because I'm still growing... I hope.

Nope. It would be kinda stupid to get mine fitted right now because I'm still growing... I hope.

lol..... I hope so to 4 J haha.

Mine are not fitted....... I need to get them fit though

yes they are

Off the rack....maybe the next set, a long time in the future...or the current set if I play enough to justify it @ home.

Yes I had them fitted.

Mine aren't.

Mine are!!

yes on all accounts.

Yeppers!

Yes they are. Mizuno MP-58's standard length, 2 degrees flat, Project X 6.0 shaft. Best decision I have ever made regarding my golf game.

Yes. But I really don't have confidence that indoor fitting was that good. I'm looking to be fitted on a range where I and the fitter can see the complete ball flight!

Somewhat fit for me. Grips/graphite shafts are fit for me, but iron shafts are still the uniflex that came in them. I have fit myself a couple of times with lie tape and got different results, so I figured standard would be best.

Yes they are in all aspects.

Ultimately, yes. My VR's have the High Launch shaft that was recommended to me by Shaft Fit, and I checked lie when I bought them. I'm a fairly standard height, so I was told length should not be an issue for me. But was I checked out by a pro, no, just the store staff. So, call it what you like. At the end of the day, I think I'm at least 85-90% there, at least.

Yes, my irons are fitted, standard length, and lie. They are regular flex steel with Nippon shafts. I was fitted at Golf Galaxy.

Back