The Champion: How Will You Play It?

who's this mysterious friend of yours? you got a mouse in your pocket?

A good friend from college that currently lives in NJ but he's moving here to Orlando metro. He's not a member of the site yet so he will be signing up pre event. I'm just waiting on the details of "the move" and we can proceed to register. Gotta get all the ducks on a row first.

A good friend from college that currently lives in NJ but he's moving here to Orlando metro. He's not a member of the site yet so he will be signing up pre event. I'm just waiting on the details of "the move" and we can proceed to register. Gotta get all the ducks on a row first.

is he good at math too?

I plan to do things similar to last time. I plan to relax, enjoy the course, have fun with the people I am playing with and whatever score I get I will live with it and not complain. I do hope to do better on the course the second time, especially the bear trap where I really fell apart last time.

I plan to do things similar to last time. I plan to relax, enjoy the course, have fun with the people I am playing with and whatever score I get I will live with it and not complain. I do hope to do better on the course the second time, especially the bear trap where I really fell apart last time.

This is a great post WR. I agree that the biggest part of this trip should be to have fun.

Back