Taylormade Ball Testing - Exclusive To THP Members

Awesome opportunity by thp an taylormade. Ill be putting my name in the hat when I get home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gahhh!! This just kills me not getting a chance to try these out
.... you lucky southern dogs!!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Wow. A blast from the past. A banned forum member from months ago just emailed in requesting to test these. Funny stuff.

Wow. A blast from the past. A banned forum member from months ago just emailed in requesting to test these. Funny stuff.

I don't know who, or why but that takes some serious cahones!

Sweet...just sent in my entry. Good thing my wife and I are headed to Naples for the winter...great for testing!!! Thanks THP and Taylormade!

Hey jb I'm in Columbus Ohio, it's 65 next few days and highs in the 50's next week. Should be golfing here until late December early Jan, that's when we usually get the snowstorms. We haven't had a white Xmas in years as February is our worst month. Can i apply? You can bet I'll be out golfing my normal bi weekly schedule as long as I can.

Hey jb I'm in Columbus Ohio, it's 65 next few days and highs in the 50's next week. Should be golfing here until late December early Jan, that's when we usually get the snowstorms. We haven't had a white Xmas in years as February is our worst month. Can i apply? You can bet I'll be out golfing my normal bi weekly schedule as long as I can.

You can apply, but I am not sure you will be selected. I cant imagine that OH will be looked upon as golfing in late Nov/Dec.

You can apply, but I am not sure you will be selected. I cant imagine that OH will be looked upon as golfing in late Nov/Dec.

damn i wont bother ya all then. thanks for answering.
:surrender:

I'm going to try this out :) Do you need to have an established handicap? If so...then I won't :(

It couldn't hurt to try, so my email has been sent :clapp:

Wow, I love this site more and more everyday! I can't wait to see what TM has coming.

So glad that the interest is so high for everybody. We have received HUNDREDS of emails from people. All we can tell people is forum participation will determine "tie breakers" and if you would like to be involved in testing like this (or any other THP testing), it would be hard to send things to people that ONLY post when there is a contest. While we are not DQ'ing people for that, we truly hope that people make their presence known on the forum a little more than when there is something to be given away.

Long term testing such as unmarked golf balls, irons, drivers, etc... is not something we take lightly, and it is hard for us to gauge how someone will contribute with their review if the only time we see them post is when we are giving something away.

I have never been more disappointed to live in ohio... and that is saying a lot since it is pretty disappointing in general.

I hope everyone here who can take part in this does. I want DANG good reviews so I know exactly what I am missing out on!

This is just too cool, too dang cool.

Just submitted! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Always up for trying out some new equipment, living in San Diego I get to play year round. I can't imagine living somewhere cold, unable to golf.

I am assuming I am alright in Alabama, JB?

That, and I just found a course that is 9 bucks for 18 holes, so they will get plenty of practice...

I am assuming I am alright in Alabama, JB?

That, and I just found a course that is 9 bucks for 18 holes, so they will get plenty of practice...

Weather sure seems pretty good right now there for testing.

WOW! AWESOME! Email on the WAY!

Pretty good, lol... Hotter than nine yards of heck is more like it...
I hate hot weather, but it makes for great golf, the grass is still alive!
Weather sure seems pretty good right now there for testing.

It was 70 on Thursday last week. Its going to be clear and mid 50s next week. It tends to rain and then clear up for a couple of days. I figured warm weather means that you can still go golfing. Check. Golf courses are open year round here, the greens are just a bit softer. :)

I wonder who :confused2: although I think I know

Excellent opportunity!!! nice going THP and Taylormade

I have submitted. Maybe I can win a tiebreaker for forum activity, as it sounds like MANY have entered.

Well the weather here will be nasty for the most part with only an occasional day in the mid to upper 40's so i am going to bow out for this one and wish those that can enter the best of luck and enjoy the balls as i am sure they will be sweet.

Back