Steve Eubanks Golf Digest Article

Chadro

Reaction score
Handicap
I have just finished reading Steve Eubanks' article in this months Golf Digest. The article is about Kris Tschetter and her relationship with Ben Hogan. It provides a nice insight to how Mr. Hogan was after he stopped playing competitively and how he was when he was surrounding by friends. Any thoughts on the article or Steve Eubanks?

Can you put a link to the article? Is it on their website? Kris Tschetter is originally from Sioux Falls, SD and she has a lot of family around here still. She comes back often and does a lot for the community and a yearly youth golf clinic as well as a celebrity tournament, very cool of her and I've always admired her for staying so true to her roots.

Just read the article last night and really enjoyed it.

It amazed me that she could remember so many fine details of Hogan's last round with her and her friends.

Puttin4Bird, sorry I don't know the link for it. I read it out of the magazine. I am sure it is on Golf Digest's website as it is a major article in this month's magazine. Steve Eubanks is a phenomenal author as well.

She was on the Golf Channel a few weeks ago talking about her book , Mr. Hogan, The Man I Knew .
I have not read the Mag. article or book .
But it sounds like a great read .

That was a good article. The article about Johnny Miller was also very good.

Kevin

I agree. It was a nice article.......

I really enjoyed is article. I've read it three times already.
Although this month's golf digest is not that good in my opinion.

100th Post!

Back