THP FL Golf Outing

I hope this doesn't confuse you but....my name isn't really GG :shock:

See what I mean?!?!?:banghead: j/k I know but GG is so much easier to type than Morgan is :act-up:

I answer to my forum name or my real name (mostly because they are the same name).

Which one will be harder to remember, Setho or Kevin lol

We could really confuse everyone and switch names at the outing. :alien:

Better yet, switch names the first day, then go back to your real names the second... but now that the cat's out of the bag...

I think all the winners of stuff should have a group picture taken. That would be a good one for the web site.
We'll cover our faces to conceal our identities however. :clapp:

Sounds like I am going to have to buy "Hello my name is _____" stickers.

Are we going to have a introduce yourself and tell us about yourself like back in grade school. Or better yet like those "team building" exercises that companies like to make employees endure. Ugh I hate doing those things! lol

Are we going to have a introduce yourself and tell us about yourself like back in grade school. Or better yet like those "team building" exercises that companies like to make employees endure. Ugh I hate doing those things! lol

I hate those games too! Why do employers make their employees do that?

Hehe, Ice breakers... nothing like akward silence and laughter. Here in the military, we just haze people to welcome them!

I love ice breakers because everybody is usually reserved an nervous and I am just the opposite. It is also fun to make people laugh nervously.

Or like an AA meeting... "Hello my name is..."

This is like AA except the opposite. We are feeding our addiction and JB/GG are providing new paraphernalia to try out to get us more hooked.

Hello, my name is Kevin and Im a club buying ho!

This is like AA except the opposite. We are feeding our addiction and JB/GG are providing new paraphernalia to try out to get us more hooked.

Good point... we're addicted to golf, and PROUD OF IT!

In a roundabout way, this has been the single biggest influence THP has had on me. Talking with other forum members, reading all the reviews, etc has led me to try and buy much more equipment then I used to. This is boh good for my game and bad for my wallet. Either way it's a welcome addition to my 'golfing persona.' :blob:

The family rule is that if you don't make it past the ladies tees, your next shot is with your pants around your ankles.

I'm more subtle. I just use the fly.

Luckily I haven't had to do that in several years.

We just got word that both Cleveland & Mizuno are sending equipment as well. Lots of great stuff will be on hand for everybody to try.

Back