Taylormade Kia Ma TOUR ISSUE Giveaway #2

really? i can't believe you're coming off the hip, especially with that big ol' fancy wedding this fall.

just trying to be more like you big guy...to be honest i would REALLY like to start off the summer (its still cold and snowy in the mountains of North Carolina for all you beach bums out there) by winning a new putter. Then I can taylor the rest of my bag around that!!!

Another great contest JB. :alien2:
It will be a hard choice for those that win.

I would happily take that gorgeous Monte Carlo with the insert - beautiful work!

For me the Monte Carlo looks fantastic. Looking forward for the contest.

Impatiently waiting

alright JB and GG, Spill the beans or this poke wont be so gentle for very long :eyepoke:

alright JB and GG, Spill the beans or this poke wont be so gentle for very long :eyepoke:

Or we could not give any away? hehe. We have a contest going on right now and do not think it is fair to take away from that one.

"Thainer's views do not necessarily reflect those of other THP Forum Members" :act-up:

exactly thanks. i am jazzed about the other contest as well. beggers can't be choosers!

We will be announcing this one Sunday or Monday night.

We will be announcing this one Sunday or Monday night.

Sunday night would be great so I can come into work and jump up and down if I win it. I WILL MAKE A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF! haha

Sunday night would be great so I can come into work and jump up and down if I win it. I WILL MAKE A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF! haha

I ran a victory lap around my work when I found that I won mine.

I ran a victory lap around my work when I found that I won mine.

hahaha, I could do that. The building I work in is a circle. There is even a strip of carpet that makes it look like a track.

This will be announced today guys and gals.

This will be announced today guys and gals.

Nice! someone's going to have a fantastic friday. good luck everyone (if you happen to win then please don't choose the monte carlo with the insert)

Nice! someone's going to have a fantastic friday. good luck everyone (if you happen to win then please don't choose the monte carlo with the insert)

Huh? Did the contest already run?

Or is the contest going to be announced today? :bulgy-eyes:

Contest is going to be announced today.

Contest is going to be announced today.

Thanks JB!

So many ridiculously unbelievable contests! :blob:

Huh? Did the contest already run?

Or is the contest going to be announced today? :bulgy-eyes:

dude, do you not read all of the thread? they're announcing the winner today at some point. i was just wishing everyone good luck.

dude, do you not read all of the thread? they're announcing the winner today at some point. i was just wishing everyone good luck.

Oh brother, you may want to re-read this thread!

I'm having flashbacks from the old Bill Cosby 'Himself' rant of 'will you stop touching me!?!?!?' with these guys :clapp:

wait till you see us interact in person setho, you're in for a real treat.

Back