In the Rough w/JB & GG - Jeff Ritter

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Our radio show with special guest Jeff Ritter is ready to be listened to. It should be available to download tomorrow morning from iTunes and podcast.com.

Jeff was an awesome guest we were so pleased to have him on the show. I forgot to mention this in the show but he was actually the person to help me calm my nerves before my interview with Brian Gay at the PGA Show. He really does now how to motivate people. Truly a great guy and we hope to have him back on the show again soon.

THP Radio - Jeff Ritter

Great show. I loved Jeff in this show. He explained everything very well. Another great part of THP! :banana:

Very nice show: I was pleasantly surprised how well the instruction came across, via radio!

And :thankyou: for asking the readers' questions.

Very good show THP HQ. And Jeff was quite informative.

Very nice show: I was pleasantly surprised how well the instruction came across, via radio!

And :thankyou: for asking the readers' questions.

We were nervous about it as well. But like you, I thought he came across really well and his method of teaching is great.

I have to mention just how good his book is. Its one of those that you finish in a couple of days because you can't put it down. Just really enjoyable.

I'm listening to it right now :) Its great!!! Great questions also :good:

Just listened to this. I'll have to listen to it again and pay better attention to his tips. Enjoyed it.

Glad everybody is enjoying it so far.

geez, someone stole my headphones at work! i need to hunt some down so i can give this a listen. I can't wait to hear this.

ah sweet! one of my questions was asked, and i liked mr. ritter's answer, rockin' the white!

nice job guys, this was the best show yet imo. you two were great this week, and i loved the little jabs JB was throwing out. Mr. Ritter was a fountain of knowledge, thanks for sharing him with us.

I will have to check out Jeff's book. After you announced his spot on the show I checked out his website and youtube channel. He's a great communicator and I learned a few things just by listening to the show. Hopefully, I will have some free time to watch some more of his videos one of these days.

I wanted to let you know that the sound quality of the interview was vastly improved compared to past shows. I was picking up some echo when it was just the two of you, but that could have been my ear phones.

In all, another great show. It really is nice to have something to look forward to on Friday mornings at work!

Even though I can't really see whats going on because its on the radio so I'm listening to it, but when Jeff was going over the swing advice and sharing his thoughts, I was able to get a visual of what exactly he was talking about. It was pretty neat!! Well done!!

Just gave it a listen. Interesting stuff. Enjoyed the discussion on myths he would like to see become extinct (e.g., down the line).

The two of you seem to be feeling more comfortable on the radio. The sound quality is improving as well.

JB, you have a great radio voice.

GG, your voice is very endearing and is a perfect complement to JB. At times it sounds as if you are speaking a bit quickly, though that is very minor.

Thanks for the program!

Great show guy's. The only negative I can pass along is the volume. It may very well just be my laptop, but could be a little louder. You both have great voices and interaction for this, GG's voice is a little lighter.

The questions were very well chosen and Jeff did a great job answering them. I learned a lot on this show. Thanks for the listen!

Great show guy's. The only negative I can pass along is the volume. It may very well just be my laptop, but could be a little louder. You both have great voices and interaction for this, GG's voice is a little lighter.

The questions were very well chosen and Jeff did a great job answering them. I learned a lot on this show. Thanks for the listen!

I am afraid to speak too loudly because I fear when I raise my voice my pitch gets louder too. I love all the comments and take everything to heart and will continue to work on my radio voice :smile:

You are correct about the volume too. Jeff speaks very softly so we were trying to lower our voices to bring his up which is why I think you felt it was a bit low. We are still a work in progress but we are getting there. Thanks for the feedback! :clapp:

Just gave it a listen. Interesting stuff. Enjoyed the discussion on myths he would like to see become extinct (e.g., down the line).

The two of you seem to be feeling more comfortable on the radio. The sound quality is improving as well.

JB, you have a great radio voice.

GG, your voice is very endearing and is a perfect complement to JB. At times it sounds as if you are speaking a bit quickly, though that is very minor.

Thanks for the program!

Thank you for the kind words :smile: You are right I have to remember to speak slowly. I am a fast talker and I have been told my entire life that I need to learn to slow down. That is something I promise I am working on.

Thanks for the kind words everybody.

Duey,
We have fixed her gain on the mic, so we should have no more issues. However next week is on location at Doral, so we are not 100% sure yet...hehe

Back