Impact Solutions for Golf

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
I will be reviewing this product, it is called Impact Solutions for Golf and it was designed and invented by Michael Brisbane a PGA Teaching Professional in Mobile, AL. It comes with a homemade burned copy of an instructional video that walks you through how to use. I'll save my thoughts for the review, but here's a quick look at it.
IMG_20101113_184635.jpg

IMG_20101113_184719.jpg

I can't wait to hear how this works out Bird, thanks for the pic's.

Can you give a little info on the basics, Jake? What is it designed to do? It kind of looks like it is made of cardboard?

Looks like a nice training aid P4B !
Are the Black ball indicators for Iron & Driver position ? or something different ?
Cant wait to hear your comments .

Can you give a little info on the basics, Jake? What is it designed to do? It kind of looks like it is made of cardboard?
Yeah it's made of cardboard and you line your ball up on the position sticker of the shot you're working on (pitch shot, full shot) and it is designed to be sure you're swinging on the proper swing plane, if you're not you'll hit either the back horizontal board (coming in too low) or you'll hit the vertical board if you're coming outside in or too far inside out. It's a really simple concept and I see a lot of potential with it. http://www.impactsolutionsforgolf.com/ You can check out the website, I'll have a full rundown in my review.

AND , I want to see that thing after you beat the hell ............ I mean review it ..... :D

hmm, this is one of those things that's so simple that i sit hear thinking "why didn't i think of that". it really is a multi-purpose training aid. thanks for the review and for being so thorough. this may be something that i look into.

did you ever whack the vertical piece?

Such a simple idea but it looks like it would work. I may need to look into getting this to fight the over the top swing I have. Good review Jason.

Sweet! I will go checl out the review in a bit. THis looks very interesting

There is a lot of interest it seems in this one, so we may get a few more to send out to forum members that would like to try it out. More on that coming up soon.

Good job of explaining how to use the device, Jake! It looks like a solid training aid.

Such a simple idea but it looks like it would work. I may need to look into getting this to fight the over the top swing I have. Good review Jason.

something like this could be a god send to you dude.

i love how simple yet multi-dimensional this one is. i actually think i'd use it on the putting green a ton!

something like this could be a god send to you dude.

i love how simple yet multi-dimensional this one is. i actually think i'd use it on the putting green a ton!

Im thinking the same thing. It helps the two things I actually struggle with the most with a little slice on top.

Im thinking the same thing. It helps the two things I actually struggle with the most with a little slice on top.

yep. it'll either fix it, or you'll just beat those impact solutions for golf things to death, haha

yep. it'll either fix it, or you'll just beat those impact solutions for golf things to death, haha

Ive done something similiar to this with 2x4's and trust me, you dont hit it lol but yeah may need two of these since theyre card board.

Ive done something similiar to this with 2x4's and trust me, you dont hit it lol but yeah may need two of these since theyre card board.

hahaha, man I bet you didnt hit it.

Simple yet effective. Good stuff P4B!

Great read buddy. As I mentioned on the review, I've developed an over the top pull on full shots in that 80 and in zone and can't help but think something like this could get me back on track. Keep us up on the results please.

hmm, this is one of those things that's so simple that i sit hear thinking "why didn't i think of that". it really is a multi-purpose training aid. thanks for the review and for being so thorough. this may be something that i look into.

did you ever whack the vertical piece?
Not once, that was the part that I was so surprised about myself. I hit the horizontal piece while coming in too low a time or two but the vertical piece was safe.

Great review P4B! I'm rather curious about this one and for that matter these type of training aids in general. As a person who is trying to hone in his swing this would have benefit, however I'm sure I'll beat the crap out of it in the process as my swing can be a bit wild at times. How durable is it? How many hits with a club until it's done? I realize you didn't really hit it, but based on your experiences, how much abuse could it take?

I'm also very intrigued by this. I still have a bad case of over the top swinging and this looks like it could be rather useful!

Back