Tour Tempo - White Rhino is the best!

KellyBo

Golf, Have Fun or Quit!
Reaction score
I just walked out onto my front porch and found this package from White Rhino! He read my thread about the metronome that my coach used with me on my last lesson and sent me a message asking if I would be interested in him sending me the Tour Tempo he won at the THP Outing. Of course I was very excited about the offer! Two days later, the darn thing is on my front porch. He would not let me give him a dime, not even money to cover shipping across the U.S.

He's such a great friend and I am so glad I met him on THP and at the outing! THANK YOU RHINO from the bottom of my heart. I will definitely give this thing a lot of use on the range. Can't wait to try it and let you know how it works.

DSCF7223-1.jpg
DSCF7228.jpg

DSCF7229.jpg

DSCF7230.jpg

DSCF7233.jpg

Way to WR!

wow that is a great jesture. Way to go Rhino! The review on this was good, can't wait to hear your thoughts KellyBo!

Now that's awesome.

Truly cool WR!

WR is one generous guy. Can someone get him a gift giver tag on his name. Enjoy the metronome.

Rhino -- You did it again dude! You know Thanksgiving is all about being thankful for all our blessings, the good friends we have, and the little things in life that sometimes we take for granted. Well good buddy, with your big ol rhino heart, you have gone out of your way again, to make another THP'er happy. Thank ya for what you do to make another person smile :clapp:... Thanksgiving just ain't right without folks like you......

1st class White Rhino! Kicking off the holidays in style.

Well said! We are blessed indeed to have good friends like Rhino and others here on THP! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Rhino -- You did it again dude! You know Thanksgiving is all about being thankful for all our blessings, the good friends we have, and the little things in life that sometimes we take for granted. Well good buddy, with your big ol rhino heart, you have gone out of your way again, to make another THP'er happy. Thank ya for what you do to make another person smile :clapp:... Thanksgiving just ain't right without folks like you......

I know, he is giving away football players like crazy. :alien:

Should have asked for the tour tempo too!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Very cool move there WR! enjoy the new toy there kellybo

Very cool move Rhino. High class looks up to you!

The Rhino strikes again! :D Well done my friend! Enjoy it KB!

Nice gesture, WR! Doesn't surprise me one bit though. He's one big dude with one big heart.

Thanks to all the nice comments, Kelly, us it well , I could not get the hang of it and I hope you do and it works for you.

JB, is that REALLY necessary here, leave it in the FF thread.:alien:

Thanks to all the nice comments, Kelly, us it well , I could not get the hang of it and I hope you do and it works for you.

JB, is that REALLY necessary here, leave it in the FF thread.:alien:

I post whats on my mind. Off topic or not, it seems to be the trend on this board by many. :alien:

Nicely done WR !

Nice gesture dude

Worked with the Tour Tempo and the Korg metronome on the range today. I really liked using the Tour Tempo with my driver. It uses 3 beats instead of the 2 I had the Korg set on. Three beats = take away, return and impact. Two beats - simply up then down. I found I liked the Korg tempo set between 50/60 beats a minute and liked it better while doing shorter pitch shots. I can say that a metronome is definitely the way to go when you are having a problem with tempo. It really made my rhythm much better. I got the Korg on Ebay for $18 and I think the Tour Tempo is more like $89 if I remember correctly. The tour tempo fits over my ear. I just put the Korg in my pocket. I still have a lot of work to do to get back in the groove but I feel the metronome will make a difference.

Way to go WR! I have the tour tempo app on my iphone and have enjoyed practicing with it. Let us know what you think Kelly.

Way to go pal. Enjoy the gift Kelly!

Very cool. For me Tempo is the most important part and I work at it on the range all the time. Please let us know how it goes.

Back