Happy Birthday Ole Gray

claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
HAPPY 60th Birthday to OLE GRAY! Ole gray really took me in when I 1st joined this site, and he has grown to be one of my favorite people here on THP. I know that anyone on THP will tell you that he is a wonderful asset to us and a great and crazy guy! Even though he's turning 60 he still knows how to have a good time and he still has some bite in those snakes! So in conclusion, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLE GRAY! Hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday Gray!

happy bday Gray!

[activate ole gray voice]

well, heck fire old buddy, looks like the spots on the dawg are getting grayer! like a stump hound on a thursday night coon hunt, ole gray will be gettin' his party hat on, nursing home style!

[deactivate ole gray voice]

Happy birthday buddy! i hope you can golf all day and then you come home to big, fat steak!

Happy Birthday OleGray :cake::clown::party::present:

Happy Birthday Ole Gray! :cake: Have a great one man, and win that white Cobra driver too!!! :drinks:

:alien2::alien::angel::rockon::zsimpsons::birthday::deadhorse::alien2::friends::act-up::bananadance::alien::banana::D:blob::beauty::bomb::alien2::golf2::golf3::giggle::glasses-cool::joy:

Reactions: TC
Happy Birthday, Gray! Hope you get some nice weather today to play a round.

funny_60th_birthday_card-p137179818358516906fc518_400.jpg

Happy B-Day buddy! Keep on keepin on!

Happy Birthday Gray! Have a good one buddy!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Happy B-Day!

Happy Birthday Ole Gray! Drink plenty of Miller Light for me. Heck, enjoy some New Castle as well.

:cake:Happy Birthday Ole' Gray. You don't look much different than when you were a little boy to me.

DSCF7273-1.jpg

You finally made it to the senior tees! Yippee!:banana::clapp:

I :love: you!!!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! Have a good one buddy but remember who you are. haha

Happy birthday ole gray!!! I wish you much happiness.

Indeed! Happy b-day OG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW guys you making the old dude tear up a bit here! Thanks to all my friends on here and it has been a blast from the start. My little buddy Clay keeps cracking me up and I told him to save a bag for me when he gets in the Masters tournament. I might have to pull it up those hills on a pull cart :D... Gus you cracked me up with those smilies man lol :O)... I have great memories of those of you that I have had the pleasure to meet and I look forward to meeting many more of my THP friends. TC got a another huge laugh with that quote ole gray stuff . Setho has been to our home a few times and we have had a blast. I could go on and on but all my friends on here are the best. Thanks to JB & GG for creating a site like this that not only gets golfers together but friends for life. You guys rock! Thank all of you for making my day special for me :clapp:

Last edited:
WOW guys you making the old dude tear up a bit here! Thanks to all my friends on here and it has been a blast from the start. My little buddy Clay keeps cracking me up and I told him to save a bag for me when he gets in the Masters tournament. I might have to pull it up those hills on a pull cart :D... Gus you cracked me up with those smilies man lol :O)... I have built many great memories with quite a few of you on here that I have personally met. I also have many friends with those I have yet to meet. TC got a another huge laugh with that quote ole gray stuff . Setho has been to our home a few times and we have had a blast. I could go on and on but all my friends on here are the best. Thanks to JB & GG for creating a site like this that not only gets golfers together but friends for life. You guys rock! Thank all of you for making my day special for me :clapp:

I just saw the avatar change and man that is TOO funny :laughing: Cheers to all my buddies! :drinks:

Happy Birthday ole Gray! Dont go hitting that 59 ball now

Back