In case no one noticed . . .

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
. . . it's already December!

The month my checking account runs dry, and I love every minute of it. It is true that it is much better to give than to receive.

Do you have my address Seth? Or at least my PayPal account? hehe

$100 minimum! haha

Whats the point of this thread?

Thanks for the heads up Smally, lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I do what I can to help the masses, duey!

I'm way behind on my shopping, Liz needs to get out there, haha

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I can't believe this year is almost over and I'm approaching my one year on THP :clapp:

Thanks Smallville!

Pointless threads are what all the cool people are doing....these days.:eyepoke:

My 6 yr old came into our room at 6AM this morning and the first thing out of her mouth was, "I can't wait to open Christmas presents." She definitely knew that December started today. And, Christmas is in December.

THAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!:D:present:

My 6 yr old came into our room at 6AM this morning and the first thing out of her mouth was, "I can't wait to open Christmas presents." She definitely knew that December started today. And, Christmas is in December.

THAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!:D:present:

LOL that's cute.

Awesome. So tomorrow we can have "In case no one noticed, its Thursday!!!!" wooooooooooooooooooooo

Awesome. So tomorrow we can have "In case no one noticed, its Thursday!!!!" wooooooooooooooooooooo

wait tomorrow is thursday?

I noticed. Three and a half months to golf season for me. Can't come soon enough!

wait tomorrow is thursday?

Did you not notice today is Wednesday?? lmao

if I were smalls, Id have to moderate my own thread and move it to the banter thread.

Did you not notice today is Wednesday?? lmao

if I were smalls, Id have to moderate my own thread and move it to the banter thread.

I did not, I was looking for a in case no one noticed thread...

-16 degrees celsius outside, yepp it´s december alright......

Only 20 days more and daylight hours will start to increase again:clapp:

-16 degrees celsius outside, yepp it´s december alright......

Only 20 days more and daylight hours will start to increase again:clapp:

Now that is a good thing. I hate leaving work and its already pitch dark outside.

Back