Official Masters Thread [spoilers]

This made me chuckle.

There is a lot in this thread that has made me chuckle. Here are a few.

Tiger owns it.
KJ Owns it
Westwood is different now
Phil will collapse

There is quite a bit that has made me chuckle.

Tiger owns it.
KJ Owns it
Phil will collapse

now that's just mean, but it did make me chuckle.

JB...is it too late to get in on the masters contest?

Tiger owns it.
KJ Owns it
Phil will collapse

I predicted Tiger would win it, yes.

I NEVER said Westwood is different now. I even said I doubted that he has enough to win it.

I NEVER said Phil would collapse.

I did go back and re read the thread just to make sure of all of that.

I can stand to be wrong, obviously. I have no problem admitting it. However, I'll be wrong enough on my own without being attributed to things I didn't say.

I predicted Tiger would win it, yes.

I NEVER said Westwood is different now. I even said I doubted that he has enough to win it.

I NEVER said Phil would collapse.

I did go back and re read the thread just to make sure of all of that.

I can stand to be wrong, obviously. I have no problem admitting it. However, I'll be wrong enough on my own without being attributed to things I didn't say.

Take it down a notch Crow. Where in my post did I say you said those things. I said I found those things humerous.

I think it's gonna be getting a little um, dusty in my house when Phil finishes out and his wife and family are there to congratulate him. What a great story. So many great stories, where do I start?!?! Wow I love this.

Take it down a notch Crow. Where in my post did I say you said those things. I said I found those things humerous.

Well since I'm the punching bag I could only assume they were directed at me.???? :act-up:

Tiger is still in it!!! lol...sorry. more magic hat for everyone.

WTH? I haven't seen a shot from Tiger in like 10 minutes.

Not happy about that.

Let's have a hand for Freddy C...awesome week for him.

While we're on the subject of Tiger....this might have been brought up earlier today but I am coming to the party late, he is acting like a snot nosed brat today. Some effort to be more respectful Tiger, that was disgraceful!

i think that tiger played great golf over 4 days, especially since he hasn't played competitively for quite some time. i honestly didn't think he would do so well and only wish that i would've put him in my contest foursome.

i think that tiger played great golf over 4 days, especially since he hasn't played competitively for quite some time. i honestly didn't think he would do so well and only wish that i would've put him in my contest foursome.

While I agree that may be true, he was not out with an injury. He CHOSE to miss this time and HE chose when to make the comeback.

Tiger rocked in respect to his golf, he just really annoyed me with his behavior. He has to realize he is as rusty and rusty can be in terms of tournament golf, what did he expect? He could have won this thing by just cleaning up a few little spots here or there, great week by Tiger golf wise.

Going down to the final hole.

clutch putt!!!

Back