Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, maybe you'll end up practicing and using your 5-7i more, making you a better and more diverse player in the long run. I'm sure that doesnt help you feel any better right now though...

There's just something about them. I've spent countless hours with them on the range and can hit them fine. As soon as I go out on the course, it's a different story.

Yeah man... still sucks and really makes me wonder about some people!

Nah, no need for that. I'm not going to steal other's stuff! :D

But I don't understand why someone would steal my driver...there was quite a few bags out there and I doubt mine was the best.

man, that sucks for sure. makes you feel like you've been violated. i recently had some clubs stolen out of my car while it was parked at the airport. fortunately i didn't have my regulars and my bag in there but i had a couple of 3 woods and a couple of hybrids in the back. what was impressive was how they got into my car, upon initial inspection you would have never known anyone touched it.

sorry for your loss buddy.

that really sucks... i feel for ya...

im really paranoid about my stuff... i lost a 4i today and im pretty pissed at myself... but if someone stole from me id be fuming

that really sucks... i feel for ya...

im really paranoid about my stuff... i lost a 4i today and im pretty pissed at myself... but if someone stole from me id be fuming

Yeah, I NEVER lose clubs. I rarely ever get any money, so when I do I spend it on a club, and I make sure never to lose it because I know I won't be able to replace it.

That's why this stings.

If you're a lefty, I would gladly help you out. I have a couple of spare drivers just sitting around. You'd be welcome to one of them. Man, do I hate theives! I think it should be legal to just string em up by the thumbs.

Sorry about the slight threadjack, but it's going from bad to worse here too. Someone just hit Phillip with their car. He is very shaken and won't eat any treats, but seems ok. I hope he's ok. I'm shaking too.

Phillip stopped shaking, ate a treat and fell asleep. I think he's ok.

You should get him looked at by a vet Diane, you never know if he has internal injuries. I hope he is doing ok.

Sorry to hear about your driver there floppy, I hope the rest of your week gets better.

How can credit card companies just lower your credit limit without any warning at all?!!? :angry:

Can someone tell me if this is worth it?

My iron fitting tomorrow is going to cost 60 bucks, it's with the head pro and hes going to look at my swing as well. That doesn't include the adjustment of my irons. I have to send them into PING.

that seems ridiculous, unless it's a lesson too.

when we do fittings.....if they purchase based on the fitting, we waive the fee. if it's a fit after the fact.....well....that's never happened to me.

French fries deep fried to a crisp and then covered in Old Bay....delish but have a lot of beer or water nearby because you'll feel parched after eating them

Thanks is right! CRAB fries are really freakin good. And you do need many beers. I guess thats why the place that sells them sells big beer towers for you to drink.

Also, you forgot Tastykakes. You could add that to the list.

If you couldn't tell....we loves our carbs here in PhillY!

Thanks - Are you turning this into another food thread?

That wasn't a rant BTW - just a question.

sorry, not intentionally

Thanks - Are you turning this into another food thread?

That wasn't a rant BTW - just a question.

Why is it that in the Pacific Time Zone they don't show programs the same time they show them in the Central and Eastern time zones? Prime Time goes from 8-11 instead of 7-10. It's taped anyway, why not show them an hour earlier so people can still watch the news at 10?

Why is it that in the Pacific Time Zone they don't show programs the same time they show them in the Central and Eastern time zones? Prime Time goes from 8-11 instead of 7-10. It's taped anyway, why not show them an hour earlier so people can still watch the news at 10?

Eastern is the same as Pacific. It's only Central that's all messed up.

Prime time on the east and west coast is 8-11, must be a Kansas thing 7-10

Eastern is the same as Pacific. It's only Central that's all messed up.

I'm usually all screwed up by time zones. I work in Eastern (Indiana), grew-up in & frequently visit Central (Illinois), and seasonally work in Mountain (Wyoming). If it weren't for the on-screen channel guide, I'd be completely lost.

I hate mopping. Each week GG and I vacuum and mop the floors and one of us does one and vice versa. We have almost all tile floors here and there is A LOT of space to mop. It takes forever even with a steam mop, and kills my back.

do you have the Shark steamer? I have one and it's awesome on my tile and hardwood floors..definitely saves the back as you don't have to press on the floor as much
I hate mopping. Each week GG and I vacuum and mop the floors and one of us does one and vice versa. We have almost all tile floors here and there is A LOT of space to mop. It takes forever even with a steam mop, and kills my back.

do you have the Shark steamer? I have one and it's awesome on my tile and hardwood floors..definitely saves the back as you don't have to press on the floor as much

+1 thanks, the shark is well worth it. my whole house has hardwood floors and i shark them twice a week. just keep that baby full of water and it pretty much does the work for you.

+1 thanks, the shark is well worth it. my whole house has hardwood floors and i shark them twice a week. just keep that baby full of water and it pretty much does the work for you.

That is the one we have. I still find it kills my back. Perhaps its the sheer amount of floors we have, or perhaps its that I am not that bright and are trying to use force when it is not needed.

That is the one we have. I still find it kills my back. Perhaps its the sheer amount of floors we have, or perhaps its that I am not that bright and are trying to use force when it is not needed.

yeah, i use to use excessive force with it but the trick is just keeping it full of water, which kinda sucks b/c you're constantly filling it up. force isn't necessary, lots of hot steam will do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back