JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Being that it was announced as the site of the 2011 THP Match Play Challenge Event sponsored by TaylorMade Golf & Callaway Golf, I thought I would start a thread on it.

THP will be heading out there to get you some incredible first hand video and pictures of the venue as well as tons of information about the courses very soon.

For those that are not aware of the resort, here is the website and it has a ton of pictures and information available. www.reunionresort.com

The course has won numerous awards and has hosted a professional golf event. For those that have vacationed there or played the course, tell everybody about it.

Some pictures from the site.

palmer-interior.jpg

watson-interior.jpg

3092384661_59ab188e48_z.jpg

Beautiful!! Hats off to THP for setting this all in motion! Epic weekend doesn't even come close to describing it so far.

Ugh, more tantalizing info about this...looks fantastic

Edit: Is the watson course anything like the one in Palm Bay JB? If so, good luck everybody!

Holy bunkers that place sure looks nice.

Holy bunkers that place sure looks nice.

no kidding. If I am in the 16 or decide to just go play it then I will be doing some bunker practice!!!

This course is beautiful. I have heard some good stories about it from some friends that have played it and they love the layout and the resort itself. Annika academy on site is cool as well. Definitely a "want to play" type course.

Looking at the Resort on Google Earth. Dang, it is nice! Sand everywhere! Huge waste areas. I'm liking what I'm seeing though!

Beautiful, but terrifying for someone like me.
I'd probably wear my sand wedge out at that course.

Just finished looking at all the pics and that is gorgeous! Playing any of those courses would be a dream come true.

That place just looks amazing.

Got bunkers? my sand game needs so much work....gives me incentive not to hit into those

I'll give them credit they sure make bunkers look good. If I ever wanted to go into a bunker that would be where Id go.

I'll give them credit they sure make bunkers look good. If I ever wanted to go into a bunker that would be where Id go.

I would agree with that!!

Looks mean. I like it.

thats a good way to put it. I keep going to the site and checkin out pics....its just rounding off an epic event!

This place looks awesome! What a fun place to hold this event. And it is Orlando, my wife may actually let me go to this... if I entice her with a trip to Disneyworld.

Course management will be at a premium. The folks at Reunion have been incredible and a pleasure to work with.

Big shout out to Kevin over there, he' been as excited about this as all of us.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Course management will be at a premium. The folks at Reunion have been incredible and a pleasure to work with.

Big shout out to Kevin over there, he' been as excited about this as all of us.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I can tell just by his name that hes awesome. Thanks Kevin.

Sweet venue!

This is a perfect choice for this event and I am happy Reunion stepped up to the plate. Incredibly beautiful and difficult courses, but so much fun to play. THP hit a home run with the venue choice!

Back