Limited Edition Phil Mickelson Odyssey

For sure. If I had the cash.

Tapatalked for your reading enjoyment.

Here is a picture of it.

429067.jpg

I guess I'm only a simi Phil fan at this point. I wouldn't buy his putter, but I would consider a limited wedge or other Phil stuff, I just put P.M. in that "I need his Putter" league.

heck yeah i would! especially if money wasn't an object. but i'm a phil homer!

It would look mighty good with one of these.

1024472634_eNiQp-M.jpg

It would look mighty good with one of these.

1024472634_eNiQp-M.jpg

Good point. I'd buy that white cover before I'd buy a Phil putter, lol. I would also have to donate it to TC the Phil Homer, lol.

Good point. I'd buy that white cover before I'd buy a Phil putter, lol. I would also have to donate it to TC the Phil Homer, lol.

i'd happily accept that donation.

i'd happily accept that donation.

Haha, if I had the money I'd gladly buy that for you. But, it's made for Georgia, not not NC.

don't have that kinda money, but if I had money to throw around, I would think about it.

I don't get it I guess. Flow necks and inserts are great, but that looks a lot like a hocky stick.

I don't get it I guess. Flow necks and inserts are great, but that looks a lot like a hocky stick.

But in reality, that is what most 8802's look like.

I wouldn't just because I don't have that kind of cash to be throwing around. If money was no object, I'd do it.

But in reality, that is what most 8802's look like.

I admit it, I went and looked up some 8802's, lol. Your right! Dang it, I even commented on several 8802 putters that I liked, haha.

This just looks really flat or something. It could be the picture, but its not very upright.

I'd buy a Gene Nead. :)

Ha, too bad Liz stole my laptop, I'd show off a cool Nead Bronze 8802. You need one Sean!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

No,not even if I had the money.I like Phil but don't like the looks of the putter.

I personally would not spend the $$ on this. There are SOO many other putters out there that I would choose before this one....just doesn't do it for me. Personally opinion of course.

Phil is the cats meow in the short game/greenside arena, I just don't think of him as a great putter, although he could sure put the hurt on me in any putt-off.

Not sure why I'd want his limited in a putter, especially with 3000 made.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

edit:

Last edited:
I
'd buy a Gene Nead. :)

Sean is correct. Why pay that kinda' money for a Phil putter when you can work with guys like Gene or Kari and have a putter built the way you want it.

I like phil. But no.

Back