Just learned my golfTEC instructor is leaving!

Miss Shanksalot

Newb trying to break 100!
Reaction score
Handicap
Alignment
Okay, I am very, very sad!!!!

I just learned that my golfTEC instructor, Chad Meador, who has been teaching me since I first picked up a club this past February, is leaving to take a non-golf job.

:crying:

Honestly, Chad has been an extraordinary instructor, able to explain concepts based on feel and on physics. And I needed that. Sure, the video stuff is useful, but an excellent instructor is more useful, still. He has helped get me down from a score in the upper 160s to the low 100s (103 is my lowest; and I only went out on a full course for the first time in September!)

I can only hope that my new instructor will be as great as Chad has been -- especially since I'm locked in to golfTEC for another 6 months!

Miss Shanksalot I hope it all works out for you. I can imagine it would be upsetting to lose an instructor but maybe the next one will be even better. Why are you locked in for another six months? Did you sign up for a certain number of lessons? If so, I would think Golftec would work with you if you can't find an acceptable replacement for Chad. Good luck!

that is a bummer to hear, but meet your new instructor with an open mind and you might be suprised.

I'm locked into golfTEC because I had signed up for another 26 lessons.

I know the guy to whom they're transferring me. He's a nice guy; I'm just not sure what kind of instructor he'll be (he's not really a physics guy).

I guess I can wait to see whom they hire as Chad's replacement and then switch over to him if he seems like more of a match.

Still, I'm sad... and scared!!!

Back