Mark Cuban to end BCS.

While we are wishing- can I have a pony?

Lol this could get interesting

I think this would be great for the NCAA if Cuban got involved and behind this. He's a great business man, it would be nice to finely have a playoff too!

between Cuban and Obama, I think there is a chance...haha

I hope he succeeds.

lol. I am behind a playoff. im big ten all the way - being a buckeye fan since birth! Ill put the bucks up against anyone in the nation this year! and would love a shot each year... i know they say it detracts from the regular season.. and bowls would lose money... but i dont think it hurts the reg season too much. would you say the same for the NCAA hoops season? one of the best playoffs each and every year. You WANT a #1 seed so you have the easier road to the show. You would still play your ass off each and every week fighting for that. And as far as bowls losing money? really? were capitalists!! competition breeds excellence... The BCS has a monopoly on the national title... I hope CUBAN gets this started.. but if the president cant.. LOL.... who can?

ok that was a joke.. sorry democrats..

I think CUBAN's motives are more business than love of the game... in fact im sure of it.. but for the hardcore college football fans... man i would truly love a playoff.

So pumped we FINALLY get a BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Although the names for our divisions (leaders and legends) is seriously a joke, isnt it? i mean come one - they are pulling one on us? I would have been fine with North South, East West. Central, Mountain, I dont care if it makes sense, anything but leaders and legends? COME ON TALKING HEADS What were yout hinking?!?!

i'm with you cg13...huge buckeyes fan. I would love to see a playoff system put in place for the national title. You've already got a number of conferences with automatic bid into BCS, why not add a few more to make up the top half of the field for the playoffs (seeds 1-8) and then use the AP rankings to determine the other half of the field (seeds 9-16). This keeps the regular season relevant - win your conference and you get home field for the first round of the playoffs.

I've never been much of a Cuban fan myself, i think he's a bit of a prick, but he is a damn good business man and I hope he can get the ball rolling on this and do away with the BCS!!!

EDIT: Leaders and Legends??? REALLY big 10? REALLY????

Back