Moneyclamp Enters Golf Market

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Invented by PGA Tour Instructor, Innovative Money Clip Offers Stylish Solution to Carrying Cash and Credit Cards; Custom Branding Makes MoneyClamp the Perfect Tournament Gift

Carlsbad, CA– (April 14, 2010) – After establishing itself through a variety of channels, ranging from business executives to celebrities, the MoneyClamp, a luxury-lifestyle accessory combining the best attributes of traditional money clips and wallets, is returning to its roots: the golf industry.

Armed with a seasoned force of golf-industry sales experts, the MoneyClamp is poised to thrive in green-grass and off-course specialty golf shops nationwide thanks to its multi-functional properties and its inherent promotional potential.

The MoneyClamp sales force brings a wealth of experience to the table, having sold for leading golf brands including TaylorMade, Under Armour, Cutter & Buck, Greg Norman, Ashworth, Callaway, Adams Golf, Pukka, Ecco and more. The newly assembled team will be tasked with positioning MoneyClamp as the ultimate golf tournament gift, and golf lifestyle accessory.

“Unlike other corporate gifts that are used once or go unused altogether, the MoneyClamp has staying power among golfers who will favor it over bulky wallets,” said MoneyClamp President, Ron Wilson. “We can also laser engrave either side of the MoneyClamp with tournament information and club logos. Add these facts to a full range of price point options and quick-turn times, and we believe the MoneyClamp has the opportunity to become a staple for tournament directors nationwide.”

The first edition of the MoneyClamp was invented nearly a decade ago by PGA tour instructor, Chip Thomson, as a stylish solution for golfers who wanted a money clip that actually worked and could be carried in the front pocket in lieu of a traditional back pocket wallet. As a golfer himself, Thomson recognized the opportunity for a cash and credit card device that was sleek and would function in an unobtrusive and seamless manner.

In a sport which requires its players to stash their valuables, the MoneyClamp fits neatly inside of a golf bag and will safely and conveniently hold cash and credit cards.

The MoneyClamp is available now in four innovative models: Zurich, Milan and Geneva and mini-Geneva. All MoneyClamps feature a lightweight, low-profile design and come with a lifetime guarantee. The prices range from $25.00 to $130.00

To learn more about the family of MoneyClamp products, please visit its new interactive website at www.moneyclamp.com

837704431_Sks3N-M.jpg

837704435_GXKQb-M.jpg

837704437_ZWcGM-M.jpg

FYI they are giving away and R9 and a TM stand bag in a drawing too. Just follow the link in JB's post.

Pretty neat. I carry a money clip and like the styles here.

• Admin
FYI they are giving away and R9 and a TM stand bag in a drawing too. Just follow the link in JB's post.

Great find MO. Love to see a THP'er win one.

Thanks for the info! They have a PURPLE one :clapp: Entered the contest too, AND by entering, you'll get a code to use for a discount :)

Since I have a money clip already I checked out some of their stuff. It's nice and I like the fact that they have different styles.

Since I have a money clip already I checked out some of their stuff. It's nice and I like the fact that they have different styles.

And colors :D

I have carried some form of money clip for years, usually one with an extra leather attachment for credit/debit cards, etc.

I carry a money clip too but I think it's time for an upgrade. Awesome find JB!

I am also a money clip carrier. Money clip in one front pocket and a small weekender card case in my other front pocket. I can’t stand things in my back pocket. Golf gloves are the only exception of course.

No George Costanza wallets for me!

george-costanza-wallet.jpg

I am also a money clip carrier. Money clip in one front pocket and a small weekender card case in my other front pocket. I can’t stand things in my back pocket. Golf gloves are the only exception of course.

No George Costanza wallets for me!

george-costanza-wallet.jpg

I have noticed that the advent of the flat front pant has made the moneyclip/card case thing harder. With pleated pants, these did not create the pocket bulges. I guess I need a Man purse.

I have carried some form of money clip for years, usually one with an extra leather attachment for credit/debit cards, etc.

That's what I have, it's a smallish one that holds my cards with a clip on the front for cash. I don't think I could do the Manpurse thing, lol. Never find a color to match my eye's.

I have noticed that the advent of the flat front pant has made the moneyclip/card case thing harder. With pleated pants, these did not create the pocket bulges. I guess I need a Man purse.

C-Tech, that is one reason why I keep the money clip and card case separate instead of the combo version. I have a total of six “cards” and nothing else in the card case which keeps it pretty slim.

Back