Steven Tiley Gets European Tour Card After Visit with Pat O'Brien & SeeMore Putter Co

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Steven Tiley Gets European Tour Card After Visit with Pat O'Brien & SeeMore Putter Co

Steven Tiley Gets European Tour Card After Visit with
Pat O’Brien at Global Headquarters

(Franklin, TN – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE) The SeeMore Putter Company celebrates with Steve Tiley’s success in getting European Tour Card for 2011. Tiley looking to get to the next level, flew over to the USA two weeks before European Tour Q School finals. He worked with Pat O’Brien fine tuning his putting. Already good with his SeeMore mFGP black putter, where he had a top 10 finish at Challenge Tour Egyptian Open the tournament before coming over, in which defended his 2009 title very admirably.

“Having Steven fly over to meet with Pat shows a commitment that he has in his putter and his mental game,” said Jim Grundberg, SeeMore’s co-owner along with Jason Pouliot. “Pat and other instructors who teach with the SeeMore putter and its system are quickly becoming the leaders in putting instruction around the world. The golf instructor now has a proven system for putting instruction.”

O'Brien's students excelled at all levels in 2010, led at the top by another incredible year for Zach Johnson, who has worked with Pat and the SeeMore putter and putting system exclusively since his days on the developmental tours. O'Brien is the Director of Teaching at the prestigious Lakewood CC in Dallas, Texas and instructor to many acclaimed professionals and amateurs.

SeeMore Facts
SeeMore originally became recognized when Payne Stewart won the 1999 U.S. Open playing a SeeMore putter in the greatest final round putting performance in US Open History. The brand was re-launched in 2007, and immediately regained worldwide prominence as Zach Johnson used a
SeeMore FGP to win the 2007 Masters. SeeMore’s website at www.seemore.com and www.seemoreputtersblog.com has many new features about SeeMore’s remarkable legacy, technology,
and tour success. SeeMore putters are custom made in Franklin, TN.

Wow, Pat O'Brien is on a roll this year.

Congrats SeeMore!

Humm....their HQ is only 4 hours away from me.....

Congratulations! I went to school with and hung out with Steven Tiley alot. Couldn't have happened to a better guy. He gave me my bridgestone 5 wood that I love.

Back