Pictures - THP Spring Outing

I thought we agreed to keep what happened in the room on Friday night between ourselves? lol

i hear ya GG, i'm in stitches as well. that's what was so fun about thanks and kevin, then just throw a little setho and some spank on top. i wish we were still all down there.

I can't wait to see Hawk's pictures too.

now those i'm a little worried about. i remember his fiance' taking pictures and i remember hawk and i posing some stupid poses but i can't actually recall what exactly the poses were.

I thought we agreed to keep what happened in the room on Friday night between ourselves? lol

shoot! that was nothing, you should attend a calloway family reunion! (i'm fully aware that i opened a door there, have fun)

now those i'm a little worried about. i remember his fiance' taking pictures and i remember hawk and i posing some stupid poses but i can't actually recall what exactly the poses were.

shoot! that was nothing, you should attend a calloway family reunion! (i'm fully aware that i opened a door there, have fun)

She was snapping away with the camera. She was a sweetheart too I really enjoyed hanging out with her.

I am sure she got some good shots. Hopefully they are suitable for the forum haha.

She was snapping away with the camera. She was a sweetheart too I really enjoyed hanging out with her.

I am sure she got some good shots. Hopefully they are suitable for the forum haha.

she really was a wonderful person. i thought it was cool how excited she was to be there. i met them in the parking lot at sarasota nat'l and she and hawk were both super nice. i would think that the pics are suitable, we just might be a little embarrassed by a couple of them.

When your family tree has but one branch, how crazy could it be. I mean there can be only one Uncle Daddy.

When your family tree has but one branch, how crazy could it be. I mean there can be only one Uncle Daddy.

LMAO! that was hilarious when you busted that out.

i hear ya GG, i'm in stitches as well. that's what was so fun about thanks and kevin, then just throw a little setho and some spank on top. i wish we were still all down there.

I am losing it as well. I am sitting here at work trying to contain myself. This is some really funny stuff.

The picture of Thanks on the ladies tee is hilarious!!

I only wish that I wasn't able to say that I have never had that embarassment!

It sounds like I need to hang out with Thanks in the future!

Moving to Florida sounds about as good as moving to California. Except for the humidity. And the fact that baby Drew is in California and not in Florida.

So move out to California. And that goes to all the good people of THP. If we are all in one state it make these get togethers soooo much easier to do.

I am losing it as well. I am sitting here at work trying to contain myself. This is some really funny stuff.

The picture of Thanks on the ladies tee is hilarious!!

I only wish that I wasn't able to say that I have never had that embarassment!

It sounds like I need to hang out with Thanks in the future!

honestly, you really should. you won't meet a nicer guy, plus he's funnier in person.

honestly, you really should. you won't meet a nicer guy, plus he's funnier in person.

That's qute a compliment.

Cause he is funny as hell via the web!

That's qute a compliment.

Cause he is funny as hell via the web!

i thought the same thing but i'm telling you they guy's just an absolute riot. we had some great times in just a short amount of time. it's one of those weekends that you'd like to have groundhog day with you know?

+1

Uncle Daddy FTW!

Oh god, I almost forgot about Uncle Daddy! Now everyone in the office is looking at me like I'm insane after that burst of laughter!

That's fantastic! When those types of experiences happen, that totally exceed your expectations, it is awesome. Unfortunately, they don't always happen that often!

It is obvious that you guys had a blast!

i thought the same thing but i'm telling you they guy's just an absolute riot. we had some great times in just a short amount of time. it's one of those weekends that you'd like to have groundhog day with you know?

Hey, I was the photographer and could only work with what I had :act-up:

By the way how is Uncle Daddy?

By the way how is Uncle Daddy?

lmao, uncle daddy's doing great. he really enjoyed meeting all of you guys and said he's riding shotgun to the next outing.

Uncle Daddy was a great guy that is invited any time.

+1 I had a great time golfing with him on Saturday!

i'll make sure to tell him. he says that he wants to talk to GG about doing some work for your house. just let me know when you're ready to move forward with all that and i'll put him in touch with you guys.

he slept for half the ride home. he can hang with the young guys but can't handle it the next day, haha!

Question: If Uncle Daddy were to bring a brother to the next THP, would he be introduced as Cousin Brother? You see this makes perfect sense to me becasue one side of my family has double first cousins which just blows my mind. Try explaining to a child "this is your double first cousin once removed) I have never been able to do the math on that one.

You gotta love the South!!:act-up:

Question: If Uncle Daddy were to bring a brother to the next THP, would he be introduced as Cousin Brother? You see this makes perfect sense to me becasue one side of my family has double first cousins which just blows my mind. Try explaining to a child "this is your double first cousin once removed) I have never been able to do the math on that one.

haha! that's right keith, only in the south. i guess that makes tha shanks my cousin brother.

i'll make sure to tell him. he says that he wants to talk to GG about doing some work for your house. just let me know when you're ready to move forward with all that and i'll put him in touch with you guys.

he slept for half the ride home. he can hang with the young guys but can't handle it the next day, haha!

I will definitely want to talk to him soon about doing some stuff around the house. He said a lot of things I was already thinking and I would love to have him help in the process.

LMAO!!!! You got that right, you gotta love the South!

Okay, I am back. Sorry for the delay, but I forgot to bring my USB cable to Florida. Then, I got home and had to shower a week's worth of attention on my little boy. As you will see, these pictures get a little crazier as they go on. Wonder why?

All of these will be from left to right. Me, thanks1974 in the cabana wear, and Spank818 looking oh-so-fly.
DSCF1759.jpg

adwillingham and Smallville. Apparently, adw really loves beer.
DSCF1761.jpg

GolferGal hanging out by the sink.
DSCF1762.jpg

Biggsy, Osahar (standing), and SethO.
DSCF1763.jpg

The foursome I played in. Smallville, SeeMoreGuy, me, and adwillingham. Great guys, those three.
DSCF1765.jpg

The big hitters looking cocky. Chuck, tcalloway1, and biggsy.
DSCF1767.jpg

thanks1974 manning the grill and P-I-M-P'ing.
DSCF1769.jpg

JB and OEM Kevin in the back yard.
DSCF1771.jpg

Me and Seth, with a handful of buns.
DSCF1772.jpg

Last edited:
Back