MattyGazoo1

Reaction score
Handicap
Got to hit the G15 today at a local indoor range and just loved it. Not sure if I want to put $300 towards it, but I know I want to think about it in the future. Anyone else like these drivers? I know I do.

I gamed the G10 for a while and did fairly well with it. I demoed the G15 at my course and just did not see the results that I was expecting.

I gamed the G10 for a while and did fairly well with it. I demoed the G15 at my course and just did not see the results that I was expecting.

LOVE the G15 --- have both the driver and the 3 wood... VERY solid club for me :blob:

played the G15 all year and it was the best driver I've ever hit. Loved the confidence it provides.

The G15 driver just didnt work for me at the time I tested. Gaming the Diablo and PING Rpature V2. The G15 irons on the other hand are straight butter.

I use the K15, but I also had hit a G15 before and I liked it. Just so happened they didnt have any lefties for me to test the day I went to buy

I've been really pleased with mine. This was the first complete fitting for a driver for me and it has certainly helped my game!!

Back