Holiday Cheer Day 8 – Miyazaki Shafts – Tour Level Shaft

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We have officially completed one full week of the THP 12 19 Days of Holiday Cheer! To start week two we are giving away a Miyazaki shaft. And the bonus is that you get the shaft of your choosing!

Screen-shot-2010-12-05-at-9.01-300x88.jpg

Good luck everybody and we will make the announcement at 8pm EST in this thread. The 1st post (here) will be updated with the winners name.

EDIT:

And the winner is:

Bill S. Aka Ole Gray

Last edited by a moderator:
Great prize! Thanks THP and Miyazaki!

Another great prize!! Good luck to everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww yeah! Great prizes! Thanks thp and miyazaki!

Wooohooo been waiting for this one !!!

this is one of my fave prizes on the list!

Amazing prize...I am a HUGE Miyazaki fan!

Love to put one of these in the 3w

Another quality prize up for grabs. The smile gets wider and wider by the day. Thanks Miyazaki and THP!

These shafts are sweet and may be the cure for someone's case of the Muuundays! I think it's gonna be hard for the winner to choose! Thanks Miyazaki and THP and good luck to all.

Now this is the prize I truly had my eye on. I think I was pretty good this year Santa!!

YAY! A Kusala Black would look HAWT in the Burner 07 I am buying...

Would love the opportunity to finally check these shafts out!! good luck to everyone!!

Winning this one would be hard! It would be hard to decide which club to choose. What a great prize! Thank Miyazaki and THP!

Thank you THP and Miyazaki for bringing someone such a marvelous gift for this tiime or year!

Super sweet prize here. I'd have to get a new driver to put it in, just couldn't stick it in the ol' BBD. lol

Thanks THP and Miyazaki!

Looking forward to this one!

I have to be honest, this is the one that I like the most!! Thanks to Miyazaki and THP!! This is an awesome prize!! Good luck everybody!!

Yes, please!!!

Miyazaki shafts rule! Thanks THP and Miyazaki for a terrific gift. Good luck everyone!

I would so love to win this one!!!

ooooh baby, this would go good in my next Driver!

This one should be pretty exciting. Good luck to all!

Back