Inception, a must see.

JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
In this day of remakes and romantic comedies this is a refreshingly different type of movie. I don't like being a fanboi of critically acclaimed movies but this is amazing. It has it all; suspense, action, thought, etc. I personally think DiCaprio is separating himself as the leading male actor in the business today, and this movie just confirms my claim.

Christopher Nolan is the f-ing man. Memento is his masterpiece, even better than Inception, Insomnia is another great one, The Prestige and of course his Batman's are probably the best superhero movies known to man. If Nolan makes it, it's worth watching.

Christopher Nolan is the f-ing man. Memento is his masterpiece, even better than Inception, Insomnia is another great one, The Prestige and of course his Batman's are probably the best superhero movies known to man. If Nolan makes it, it's worth watching.

Agreed, Memento is amazing.

I am seeing it this weekend and can't wait.

This movie gets the OEM Full Seal of Approval! Saw this movie when it came out and it was awesome. Love seeing the movies you have to pay attention to and still miss everything. Like it was already said Memento was a masterpiece. Just thinking about that movie makes my mind spin. I think I might even have to see Inception again to pick up everything I missed the first time. Well worth seeing.

Great movie! I reall want to go back and see it again, i'm sure there was a lot that i missed the first time that will make perfect sense the second time around. a well thought out, great movie!

Momento was awsome!! I'm looking forward to seeing Inception. Everyone at my work has seen it and has said it is THE BEST movie so far...so we'll see :D

I think I will wait to watch it at home if this is the case, that wa I can pause it for my wifes questions. hehe

Christopher Nolan's Best movie yet. Period. And Memento and Batman rocks

Haven't seen it yet, but a friend of mind who is a film major and a big time movie snob said he left the theater feeling like he had just witnessed something truly special. Can't wait to see it.

If you like Memento go check out Nolan's movie called The Following, one of his early ones. Like Memento it is out of order, the scenes are more random, but there are hints to tell you where in the story line it falls, and of course the last scene sets up for a surprise ending. Not quite up to the level of Memento, but definitely worth checking out.

I can't believe I have not taken the time to see this one yet. It seems to have everything from what I hear and Ellen Page is extremely beautiful to my eyes.

I LOVED the prestige. and momento. everything nolan touches turns to gold. and I agree...Leonardo has become an amazing actor. Arguably the best in the biz. I cant think of anything he has done that sucked.

glad to see all these good reviews...definitely going to see Inception in the theater now...

This blue ray is $18.99 right now at Best Buy, grab it. We watched this again last night and it still leaves my head spinning, what an amazing movie.

I can't believe I have not taken the time to see this one yet. It seems to have everything from what I hear and Ellen Page is extremely beautiful to my eyes.
That's because she is on eye level with you and not towering over you. :D

Inception is so layered that you can get easily confused watching it. It was brilliant how well this movie was done and it could have been a complete cluster-****. Of the entire movie, I didn't think they got the casting right for Ellen Page's part, she seemed too young for her experience, but she did a great job.

That's because she is on eye level with you and not towering over you. :D

Inception is so layered that you can get easily confused watching it. It was brilliant how well this movie was done and it could have been a complete cluster-****. Of the entire movie, I didn't think they got the casting right for Ellen Page's part, she seemed too young for her experience, but she did a great job.

I agree on the Ellen Page part. She did her part well but I kept thinking I was looking at a twelve year old girl playing a college student. It just didnt work. But it also didnt take away from the movie.

They really did hold the movie together well. And that damn ending was so Nolan.

This blue ray is $18.99 right now at Best Buy, grab it. We watched this again last night and it still leaves my head spinning, what an amazing movie.

I'm not sure if it's all blue rays but the last one I bought (Sex and the city 2) I purchased the blue ray and it included the blue ray, DVD and a digital copy.

Inception is a great movie for the big screen. We saw this at Gold Class Cinemas and it was great. If there's a gold class near, you should just check it out once. There are only a few around but they only seat 40, have reclining seats, food an waiter service, it's quite nice for movies like Inception :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one for $18.99 was the blue ray only copy. They had the one with digital copy too but not sure how much it was.

Sent from Jerry Jones' office

I'm tempted to buy the Bluray while it is cheap, but I don't like buying movies I haven't seen just in case. We love The Prestige, though. Is Inception more like the Prestige? I haven't seen his other films (not my style/genre - not big into the horror or suspense thrillers).

I thought the Prestige was ok not great. This is a great movie IMO. I don't think they're anything alike either. Hit up IMDB and see what you think.

This was the greatest movie of the year, hands down. Chris Nolan is the man! The Dark Knight is such a great movie. Easily one of my favorites of all time. I haven't seen Following or Memento, I know, I know.

I thought the Prestige was ok not great. This is a great movie IMO. I don't think they're anything alike either. Hit up IMDB and see what you think.

I agree, The Prestige was not as good as the others, but the concept was definitely intriguing. The concept of Bale's characters "magic" trick was truly unique. And what definitely made the movie in the end.

I'm not really a movie guy but this one is definately a must see. Exceptionally well done all around. However my wife certainly regrets taking me after the fact heh (my masters is in logical systems which is a philoshpy degree and for the next half an hour all I could do was come up with thesis projects that the movie linked into).

I've been told they're making it a must see for those who are venturing into the epistimology field at Uni's starting next year.

Back