Happy Holidays To Someone Special

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With every day that passes, I realize just how lucky I am to have found someone special in my life. Those that have met her come away with a smile and those that are fortunate enough to know her, know just how lucky I am.

GolferGal makes me a better person every day, and with every day that we are together, I know that I am the luckiest man in the world.

Being that we made a huge move this year and moved THP to Windermere, FL we agreed that we would not be exchanging gifts. However I could not let someone that works this hard not get something special for the holidays.

GG gives up her life to make everybody at THP happy (companies, staff, forum members, & readers) that once in a while, she deserves to have that special day. The last one she had was at the THP Outing when the fine people here took it upon themselves to give her an incredible present.

Well this year I wanted to do something special and I found some small things that would make her as happy as she could be. Things she wanted, but would never buy for herself.

But this is what I really wanted to do for her. Happy Holidays GG, I love you with all of my heart.

1138761646_s6VC9-M.jpg

1138763133_N2w79-M.jpg

Wow, what a present!

Wow!!! Congrats GG, thats an amazing looking car!

very nice ride, do both sets of sticks fit in the trunk?

That is a nice ride, well done JB. Congrats GG and thanks for all you do.

• Admin
Wow, what a present!

I got her earrings that she was thrilled with, and to be fair, she pays the bills in the house, so its more a gift from us, but I want the credit darn it. :act-up:

very nice ride, do both sets of sticks fit in the trunk?

They fit better in it than they do my S40, that is for sure.

OH SNAP!!!! thats is one nice ride. You deserve it GG. Thanks for all you do. Happy Holidays!!!

Awesome whip GG! Can't wait til you show me how fast you drive it when I'm there in a month!

Congrats GG!

I am SO excited about the new car. This is the first brand new car I have ever bought and I am ecstatic! I am looking for errands to run just so I can take it for a ride. But I am also afraid of it getting dirty or dinged. The best part...it has that amazing new car smell. This has been an amazing holiday season. JB and I promised we wouldn't exchange gifts so the dummy that I am I didn't get him anything at all. Little did I know that he got me so many amazing presents. I feel so fortunate to be married to such an amazing man. And a quite a bit guilty for not even getting him a card.

Sweet ride!

Congrats on a sweet ride GG! What a gift and as a very happily married man to an amazing woman I can understand why you wanted to do this JB.

Nice ride!! I hope you enjoy it for a long time GG

When I travelled to Arizona last month I rented his "big brother", the g37 and that was one nice ride, get it up to 125 on the 10 in the desert and it felt so nice and smooth, I hated to give that car back.

Last edited:
Now that is one nice car! JB why did you have to go and make us all look bad!

Now that is one nice car! JB why did you have to go and make us all look bad!

Cmon now, I can do that without the gifts right?

I kid of course. Maybe you guys do it to me so much that I had to make up for it....hehe

Cmon now, I can do that without the gifts right?

Ahh man!!! I can't even think of a clever retort, because it is so true! =D You did very well!

Great Gift! Congrats to both of you. This has indeed been a merry-go-round year for the both of you!

Ahh man!!! I can't even think of a clever retort, because it is so true! =D You did very well!

Once you meet us at the outing (because you will be at the outing :act-up:), you will see just how lucky I am.

Dr Teeth, I hope you can make it to the outting as well....sorry for the thread jack

I know a guy that has that exact car in black, and I love it to death. Congrats GG!

I have a very heavy foot so for that reason alone I decided on the 25 instead of the 37. The only difference is horse power and a few sport options that I wasn't interested in. I really liked the speed of the 37 but that just spelled trouble for me.

Nice ride!! I hope you enjoy it for a long time GG

When I travelled to Arizona last month I rented his "big brother", the g37 and that was one nice ride, get it up to 125 on the 10 in the desert and it felt so nice and smooth, I hated to give that car back.

Amazing!!! Happy Holidays to you both!!

Back