Help finding a ferrule.

JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
I'm reshafting my Vokey wedges and I am OCD and would like the OEM ferrules. Does anyone know where I can find these?

Appreciate all the help!

Thanks for the link Lawn... I got some of the taper tip ones from there and they are ok, I would just rather have the OEM ones that slide into the hosel about a 1/8" and look perfect.

Bump for more help please!

Awesome thanks alot! Ordered we'll see how they work!

Glad you found what you were looking for! I was about to recommend www.cell-parts.net, they have pretty much every ferrule you can imagine

Glad you found what you were looking for! I was about to recommend www.cell-parts.net, they have pretty much every ferrule you can imagine

Wow! I love the custom ferrules (now I have all kinds of ideas!)

Thanks for the link!

Awesome thanks alot! Ordered we'll see how they work!

You're welcome. Let me know how the quality is on those, if you don't mind.

Wish I'd known about Cell earlier, those are some great looking ferrules. Does their quality live up to what they say? Thanks, for sharing the info. I've bookmarked for future reference.

I've just started using them and so far they work well. The ones with colour rings can be a bit more fragile but with a little care at install they work great!

Back