Great TV/Movie quotes

Brennan Huff, Dale Doback: Chewbacca masks!
[growling, cheering and high-fiving]
Dale Doback: Chewbacca!
Brennan Huff: It's okay that mine's not movie quality.

Step Brothers

Brennan Huff, Dale Doback: Chewbacca masks!
[growling, cheering and high-fiving]
Dale Doback: Chewbacca!
Brennan Huff: It's okay that mine's not movie quality.

Step Brothers

It's stupid funny. There are parts where it's a little slow but overall pretty surprisingly good.

Hi my name is Spank818 and I like to party.

I love that movie. Its one of the ones I have to watch everytime its on.

"Did you bring a horse for me?"
"well, looks like we're shy one horse"
"you brought two too many"

"I saw three of these dusters a short time ago, they were waiting for a train. Inside the dusters there were three men"
"So?"
"Inside the men there were three bullets"
- Once Upon a Time in the West

And from Watchmen:

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

"This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no.""

"Reassembling myself was the first trick I learned. It didn't kill Osterman... did you really think it would kill me? I have walked across the surface of the Sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all. But you, Adrian, you're just a man. The world's smartest man poses no more threat to me than does its smartest termite."

And my own personal favourite, which was cut from the theatrical version but is in the director's cut:

"This is where we hold our conversation. In it, you reveal to me that you and Dreiberg have been sleeping together."
"You know about me and Dan?"
"Not yet. But in a few moments, you're going to tell me."
"If you already know the future, then why were you surprised when I left you? Or when that reporter ambushed you? Why even argue about it if you already know how this is going to end?"
"I have no choice. Everything is preordained... even my responses."
"And you're just going through the motions? The most powerful thing in the universe is still just a puppet..."
"We are all puppets, Laurie. I'm just a puppet who can see the strings."

from American Psycho:
"There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there."

And from Watchmen:

"This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

+1. Love The Watchmen.

I also like these from Man On Fire with Denzel Washington and Christopher Walken

"God tells us to forgive"
"Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting"

"A man can be an artist at anything. Food, or whatever. He just needs to be good enough at it. Creasy's art is death and he's about to paint his masterpiece."

Firefly:

Simon Tamm: "You are out of your mind!"
Juble Early: "That is between me and my mind."

"That suit is NOT black" - Borat

"It's only when you lose everything that we're free to do anything" - Fight Club

Hope these haven't been posted... If so, cool frijoles.

I also like these from Man On Fire with Denzel Washington and Christopher Walken

"God tells us to forgive"
"Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting"

"A man can be an artist at anything. Food, or whatever. He just needs to be good enough at it. Creasy's art is death and he's about to paint his masterpiece."

love that movie!

i'm horrible at remembering lines from movies. i've been racking my brain for hours and all i can come up with is:

from The Goonies: "that's what i said, booby trap!"

Great TV/Movie quotes

'i'll be back'--terminator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Guys... I gotta have more cowbell"

Not sure if this has been posted. There are an awful lot of pages to go through and I tried the search lol.

"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand. "- Pee Wee

Bob 'Bull' Hurley: I drive truck, break arms, and arm wrestle. It's what I love to do, it's what I do best. -- Over the Top

"hey Sully, you remember I said I was going to kill you last?"
"that's right Matrix, you did, you did!!"
"I lied" whoosh "aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"
"what did you do to Sully?"
"I let him go"

Commando. Genius.

He was just another drifter who broke the law!

Vagrancy wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA.

Now don't give me any of that crap Trautman. Do you think Rambo was the only guy who had a tough time in Vietnam? He killed a police officer for Christ's sake!

You're goddamn lucky he didn't kill all of you.

"They drew first blood"
He was just another drifter who broke the law!

Vagrancy wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA.

Now don't give me any of that crap Trautman. Do you think Rambo was the only guy who had a tough time in Vietnam? He killed a police officer for Christ's sake!

You're goddamn lucky he didn't kill all of you.

"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand. "- Pee Wee

Was that from a movie or after he got arrested? lol

Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?

You send that many, don't forget one thing.

What?

A good supply of body bags

Great TV/Movie quotes

TheGasman said:
Lol. Perfect

Great TV/Movie quotes

'I'm not going to be IGNORED Dan'--fatal attraction

Stay in school and use your brain. Be a doctor, be a lawyer, carry a leather briefcase. Forget about sports as a profession. Sports make ya grunt and smell. See, be a thinker, not a stinker.

Apollo Creed

its a trap - the empire strikes back

From 300. All the more impressive because they're actually based in fact.

"Our arrows will blot out the sun!"
"Then we will fight in the shade"

"Spartans! Lay down your weapons"
"Come and take them" (I believe the original quote is "Molon labe" which is Greek for the same thing)

make the roll and sink the hole

easy peasy lemon squeezy

- the greatest game ever played-

Back