you'll need that at 7,000 yards. you'll be hitting hybrids and 4 irons into tons of the par 4's and par 3's.

or laying up and taking the big number out of play....Wait, none of you will do that.

Yes and if you don't, I am going to have TC beat some sense into you with your Burner.

hahahaha, its not me playing, he is there now and sent me an email asking me. But I need to hit your burner from what I hear. I want to get a round in with you in FL. My bro says we play a lot alike

or laying up and taking the big number out of play....Wait, none of you will do that.

i will in a hearbeat. nah, i play tpc myrtle beach, tidewater, and bearfoot (love course) a lot in myrtle beach from the tips and they're tough, just have to have a good day around the greens to score well b/c gir's will be slim.

haha, maybe after talking ot you I will. but I dont think I will have a choice. 7000 yards is a lot

i will in a hearbeat. nah, i play tpc myrtle beach, tidewater, and bearfoot (love course) a lot in myrtle beach from the tips and they're tough, just have to have a good day around the greens to score well b/c gir's will be slim.

Then you better buy that putting mat hahahaha, jk

well, I will have no shame laying up and trying to get a one putt par. When I played with Biggsy and Chuck, I did something I have never done, I took a seven iron for my second shot to a par 5 and tried to lay up to 100 yards. It was nice to be sitting in the middle of the fairway for a change although it felt weird not seeing my ball fly all that far on a long hole.

hahahaha, its not me playing, he is there now and sent me an email asking me. But I need to hit your burner from what I hear. I want to get a round in with you in FL. My bro says we play a lot alike
For sure! I talked to TC about hitting my course on the Friday before, but sounds like you guys might get into the resort early to catch an early round. Or even on Monday in case we can't get the groups together. We'll figure it out.

Looking forward to meeting you...your bro speaks very highly of you.

well, I will have no shame laying up and trying to get a one putt par. When I played with Biggsy and Chuck, I did something I have never done, I took a seven iron for my second shot to a par 5 and tried to lay up to 100 yards. It was nice to be sitting in the middle of the fairway for a change although it felt weird not seeing my ball fly all that far on a long hole.
Now you know how Zach Johnson won the Masters. He laid up on EVERY par 5!

For sure! I talked to TC about hitting my course on the Friday before, but sounds like you guys might get into the resort early to catch an early round. Or even on Monday in case we can't get the groups together. We'll figure it out.

Looking forward to meeting you...your bro speaks very highly of you.

Yeah, he had mentioned something to me about hitting a round with you. If it works I would love that! I hope he does, he speaks very highly of you too. Its funny cause I feel like I know everbody after his last trip down there. He told me stories about all of you and how much fun he had.

If you guys are looking for a challenge maybe you can add a few of the courses in the link below...

America's 50 Toughest Golf Courses

I have played #27 and #39 on the list. Long, hard and brutal even from non-tip tees.

You underestimate my ability for the big number JB. The big number is NEVER out of play!

If you guys are looking for a challenge maybe you can add a few of the courses in the link below...

America's 50 Toughest Golf Courses

I have played #27 and #39 on the list. Long, hard and brutal even from non-tip tees.

Its funny, because I have played quite a few on that list and I would put Innisbrook Copperhead ahead of all the ones I have played and it was not on the list. difficulty is purely subjective to me. Distance is my biggest killer, but water is for some others. Bunkers everywhere are for others still. Its totally different to me.

Now you know how Zach Johnson won the Masters. He laid up on EVERY par 5!

very nice, the only difference is that I will still bogey the par 5's haha.

I would really love to get a round with you, TC and One T. What a fun 4Some.

Its funny, because I have played quite a few on that list and I would put Innisbrook Copperhead ahead of all the ones I have played and it was not on the list. difficulty is purely subjective to me. Distance is my biggest killer, but water is for some others. Bunkers everywhere are for others still. Its totally different to me.

I agree JB, it is subjective. Just like overall rankings of courses. Similar to our discussion that many consider the Islands course better than Copperhead.

You hit 14 fairways when we played in FL and you bombed one 300...Jerk.

very nice, the only difference is that I will still bogey the par 5's haha.

I would really love to get a round with you, TC and One T. What a fun 4Some.

I would be down for that for sure

You hit 14 fairways when we played in FL and you bombed one 300...Jerk.

That is a rare case for me. I am pretty accurate, but no where near long. biggsy is 50 yards ahead of me easy on every drive. Sometimes more. Im not a long hitter by any means.

That is a rare case for me. I am pretty accurate, but no where near long. biggsy is 50 yards ahead of me easy on every drive. Sometimes more. Im not a long hitter by any means.

but Biggsy is a legend! he is 50 yards ahead of everybody!

same here dude and i'm twice your size....

You still beat me every time we play, and by several strokes usually.

Would you guys quit man-crushing my length?

Would you guys quit man-crushing my length?

Quote for documentation. Can I put that in my signature biggsy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Back