GG goes to 'The Oven' at Colonial

have you got your bags packed yet GG?

this really is a cool thing for you to be able to do. congrats again!

No, no bags packed yet. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to fit everything into one bag so I can carry it on....we shall see.

No, no bags packed yet. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to fit everything into one bag so I can carry it on....we shall see.

i wasn't being literal, lol.

i keep thinking about how cool it would be to tour that establishment. i'd drive the guys crazy with questions.

Are you flying Southwest into Love Field or going into DFW? It's a pretty long drive/ride from Love Field to Colonial, about an hour longer during rush hour. You will have a great time and welcome early to Texas, too bad you will not have more time.

Are you flying Southwest into Love Field or going into DFW? It's a pretty long drive/ride from Love Field to Colonial, about an hour longer during rush hour. You will have a great time and welcome early to Texas, too bad you will not have more time.

Nike has her flights booked and transportation taken care of thankfully.

i wasn't being literal, lol.

i keep thinking about how cool it would be to tour that establishment. i'd drive the guys crazy with questions.

LOL I knew you weren't being literal I was just joking with you too :smile:

Nike has her flights booked and transportation taken care of thankfully.

He is always faster as answering before me.

That is just too cool for words! We can't wait for your reports and if you can score a commercial spot with Justin Leonard, can you shove him in your bag and bring him to the THP Outing for me?!

GG is headed out in the morning to the Oven and the Colonial. I am stuck holding down the THP fort. Good luck GG, we look forward to pictures and videos.

GG is headed out in the morning to the Oven and the Colonial. I am stuck holding down the THP fort. Good luck GG, we look forward to pictures and videos.

Thanks! I am very excited about this. Well, expcept for having to wake up at 4:30am for my flight tomorrow morning that won't be a lot of fun but totally worth it. Now I am just trying to figure out how to fit everything into one carry-on bag. Camera, Camcorder, laptop, clothes, shoes, tolietries, and a purse all in 1 carry-on and maybe a laptop bag....how will this work?

Can't wait to hear and see your reports! Have a great time and a safe trip. Make sure you leave the sweets pantry filled for JB so he eats while you are gone! hehe

Thanks! I am very excited about this. Well, expcept for having to wake up at 4:30am for my flight tomorrow morning that won't be a lot of fun but totally worth it. Now I am just trying to figure out how to fit everything into one carry-on bag. Camera, Camcorder, laptop, clothes, shoes, tolietries, and a purse all in 1 carry-on and maybe a laptop bag....how will this work?

I used to love those 6AM flights, I used to be on them every monday morning. I can't wait for the updates from the Oven...don't tell them you used those taylormade irons for you best round ever.

have a GREAt time GG!! We are looking forward to hearing all about it!

Gees that sounds very familiar! Hopefully you arent flying into Love Field, that drive sucks. DFW airport is much better IMO but if you fly Southwest you have no choice. You need to take a much bigger bad and just check it. You dont wanna be "THAT" golfer girl trying to shove the carry on into the overhead that doesnt fit lol. Just check it! That way you have plenty of room for all of OEM's cool stuff you are bringing back with you! :act-up:

gg's going to have a great time. i can't wait to see all the pics and watch the videos from your experience there. have fun, safe travels, tall phil that tc said whats up!

Gees that sounds very familiar! Hopefully you arent flying into Love Field, that drive sucks. DFW airport is much better IMO but if you fly Southwest you have no choice. You need to take a much bigger bad and just check it. You dont wanna be "THAT" golfer girl trying to shove the carry on into the overhead that doesnt fit lol. Just check it! That way you have plenty of room for all of OEM's cool stuff you are bringing back with you! :act-up:

Well I tried to be 'THAT' girl and overstuff and still be able to carry-on but I was immediately stopped and told I had to check my bag. How was I supposed to fit a camcorder, a DSLR camera plus 2 lenses, my laptop, and all my other stuff into 1 bag and a laptop bag?? What was I thinking? I brought the electronics with me and checked my clothes hopefully it finds it's way to Dallas with me.

I am flying Delta into Atlanta and then Atlanta to Dallas/Ft. Worth. I have about an hour before I board the plane. I wish I would have known I was going to check my bag I would have brought more clothes haha.

gg's going to have a great time. i can't wait to see all the pics and watch the videos from your experience there. have fun, safe travels, tall phil that tc said whats up!

LOL I will be sure to tell him that :wink:

GG goes to 'The Oven' at Colonial

Fly safe GG!! Don't forget my shirt size is L. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have a great time GG! and lots of pics please!

Have a great time at the OVEN! If you see Stewart Cink, tell him I said hi. Enjoy the massive Atl airport.

Re: GG goes to 'The Oven' at Colonial

I am sitting in the atlanta airport waiting to board my next flight to Dallas. I should be boarding soon.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I am sitting in the atlanta airport waiting to board my next flight to Dallas. I should be boarding soon.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

glad to know you arrived safe and sound.....hehe!

Safe flights GG!! Hope you have a blast!

I'm looking forward to hearing what kind of loot they shower her with.

Ask them if they have any alien technology locked up in some bunker anywhere. I can't wait to hear about it!

Oh yeah, Glad you arrived safely.

Back