THP Radio - Fall Golf Outing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In the Rough W/ JB & Golfer Gal is back this week with a brand new show all about the Fall Golf Outing. This one is full of a lot of fun stuff.

On This Week's Show:

The full itinerary of the FL Golf Outing
What to expect from Demo Day
The amenities and overall atmosphere of PGA National Resort & Spa
And the question of the week

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=9056

geez, go easy on the lefties!!!

I LOVE the music intro :) I'm listening to it right now :)

I was just joking I love the lefties! That's why we are going to try our hardest to get left handed clubs for the demo days.

uh huh, you said you won't share a bay next to us on the range, my feelings are a tad hurt, lol, not really though. i thought it was funny.

I'll listen to this later tonight. Looking forward to it!

I was worried I would offend my lefty friends....I didn't mean it in a mean way I swear.:angel:

you don't have a mean bone in your body. we're all good.

i quite liked this show. it was quick, exciting, and of course the content was great. i hope you both now how exciting it is that the venue is where it is. it's like i've said a few times, this will be closest i'll ever come to a true tour experience: demos, unlimited range balls, and oh yeah, at PGA NATIONAL!!!!

Ok, just finished listening and I must say, you two did an awesome job at the planning, the event and the location!! And you're right, its more than just golf and I can't wait to go :)

you don't have a mean bone in your body. we're all good.

i quite liked this show. it was quick, exciting, and of course the content was great. i hope you both now how exciting it is that the venue is where it is. it's like i've said a few times, this will be closest i'll ever come to a true tour experience: demos, unlimited range balls, and oh yeah, at PGA NATIONAL!!!!

I am glad you liked the show. I know it's mostly just us rambling but we are so excited about this event it was easy to go on for 20+ minutes and we could have kept going but thought we better stop.

you and JB ramble? no

Another great show guys!! Great stuff! I'm thinking I may have to work an additional day to our stay at PGA National to be sure that we can get other things in aside from golf!

This trip is going to be a blast!!

Another great show guys!! Great stuff! I'm thinking I may have to work an additional day to our stay at PGA National to be sure that we can get other things in aside from golf!

This trip is going to be a blast!!

We'll be staying an extra day as well and leaving on Monday :)

I'm thinking now arriving Wednesday so we can relax there Thursday and take advantage of the resort as there's been some talk of a bunch of us getting together on Friday for a round. There's been talk of another round on Monday too, so we'll see what happens. Probably leave on Tuesday.

Very good radio show and most imformative. Getting excited about seeing this upscale resort and playing on a Tour quality course! Not to mention all the comfortable surroundings and relaxing atmosphere. After a round of golf getting a good old massage would be heaven, and hot tubs with jets spraying those tired muscles, hmmmmmmm sounds good to me. Well maybe a cold beer or two with the boys :eek:)........ won't hurt either.......

Great show guys. I could listen to you talk about the outing for hours without getting bored. Maybe all future shows should have "THP Outing" segment. :clapp:

I'm listening to this now.

I cracked up when GG came out of nowhere to say that yes, indeed this starts on the 17th! LOL

And JB says "the calendar for the insane."

I liked when JB gave GG the finger not the finger, a finger! LOL

This show isn't over yet, but I just gotta say again, that you two have such good rapport with each other and make such a great radio team. I've said it before, but it's just like listening to the two of you in your house. That's all it is.

I liked when JB gave GG the finger not the finger, a finger! LOL

It was actually her giving it to me. Glad you are liking the show, we had fun with this one.

I loved how GG got the dates in one more time at the end and then giggled! Too funny!

I hesitate to say this was the best show yet because since the first couple where you guys were feeling your way around, they've all been great.

I loved how GG got the dates in one more time at the end and then giggled! Too funny!

I hesitate to say this was the best show yet because since the first couple where you guys were feeling your way around, they've all been great.

Thank you very much Smalls. It was fun to talk about the outing and what we have planned for everybody. Anybody that is coming this way will have an amazing time.

This is my favorite show to date. My wife and I were very entertained on our road trip while listening. The show got us even more excited about the fall outing.

Keep up the great work GG & JB!

Back