Demo Day Suggestions - FL Golf Outing

I have played five rounds with the same Evolve Tee. They are awesome and I never would have known about them if I hadn't gone to the outing.

I have broken a few and lost a few (I know, how does that happen?), but they are still going strong for me. I will probably pick up a few at the PGA Store today when I go test hybrids.

I have broken a few and lost a few (I know, how does that happen?), but they are still going strong for me. I will probably pick up a few at the PGA Store today when I go test hybrids.

The only one that I've broken actually took the top off clean. Like I was swinging a scythe at it.

I hope a lot. I will be talking to them next week about that.
The wifey and I love ours. Only issue we have with the towel is that it doesn't match color of her golf bag... so now she wants a new red/black golf bag lol!

I agree with 9-Iron, I want to test irons! I would like to see the new Cleveland CG1's, and the new Bridgestone J38 (I think that is what they are) as well as maybe a set of Wilson's with the half+Half shaft.

The wifey and I love ours. Only issue we have with the towel is that it doesn't match color of her golf bag... so now she wants a new red/black golf bag lol!

I agree with 9-Iron, I want to test irons! I would like to see the new Cleveland CG1's, and the new Bridgestone J38 (I think that is what they are) as well as maybe a set of Wilson's with the half+Half shaft.

Half & Half irons are made for slower swing speeds. I thought you said your swing speed was pretty high?

Re: Demo Day Suggestions - FL Golf Outing

I'd like to see some brush tee's to try out. Just sayin

Lol

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Demo Day Suggestions - FL Golf Outing

OEM Kevin said:

Lol

lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half & Half irons are made for slower swing speeds. I thought you said your swing speed was pretty high?
It is...I don't generally swing at the irons with as much vigor as woods :) I was 105-110 with the Superfast 3w I tested last week. Didn't try any irons.

I have just always liked Wilson gear.

Last edited:
Oh and Cleveland Wedges... lots and lots of Cleveland Wedges. Being the year of the wedge, I'd like to get some new ones I'll be able to use for the next 12+ years ;)

Oh and Cleveland Wedges... lots and lots of Cleveland Wedges. Being the year of the wedge, I'd like to get some new ones I'll be able to use for the next 12+ years ;)

+1 on the new Cleveland wedges :) And the TaylorMade Ghost Putter PLEASE :smile:

Last edited:

Lol

Just bring yours down for everyone to use on the launch monitor. Again! hehe

Can you just bring everything?!?!?
please-fem-please-girl-request-smiley-emoticon-000320-large.gif

JB, anyway that you might be able to have the mizuno shaft optimizer at the outing? that would be super cool.

JB, anyway that you might be able to have the mizuno shaft optimizer at the outing? that would be super cool.

We will contact Mizuno about it.

We will contact Mizuno about it.

nice, thanks man.

does it fit onto any iron or is it built in to a specific one?

Just trying out the new stuff will be a thrill for me. I love trying new golf toys!

I think the best thing you are doing is splitting them into two separate days. I probably would have tried more stuff if I hadn't been going from the putting green to the driving range and picking up the same things!

I definitely have some putters in mind that I would love to try. No more belly putters for me though. My profile is a bit out of kilter for that type putter. Mid size mallet center shafts or even the blade center shaft putters would be fun to roll.

I definitely have some putters in mind that I would love to try. No more belly putters for me though. My profile is a bit out of kilter for that type putter. Mid size mallet center shafts or even the blade center shaft putters would be fun to roll.

Gray, if you have any specific ones you want to roll let JB & GG know so they can contact that company. We had the deal with the Ping Redwood at last outing, GG made the call and voila we get Ping Redwood. It was pretty impressive to get that kind of response and the speed of which it came.

Thanks Spanks,,,,,, I will ponder that and get back with a quick answer. It would be cool to try before you buy and that is what is so great about this upcoming event!

Thanks Spanks,,,,,, I will ponder that and get back with a quick answer. It would be cool to try before you buy and that is what is so great about this upcoming event!

Oh yeah, it'll give you a leg up on that 'shopping' list especially with the holidays coming up and all. Just make sure you have your ducks lined up. I'm putting aside some dough and letting it roll on a company and whatever the price happens to be in late September bam! instant golf budget.

I am having a tough time answering this one. I know I was to be able to swing as much as I can and learn what is the "right" club for my game. but this is not a demo day for White Rhino only so let me answer this way. I would like to see, a nice selection of clubs, in various styles from blades to gi to sgi available to use and get a feel for. MEns and women clubs as well as right handed and left handed should be present so all their can take part. I am going to try to understand shafts and see how much of a difference they make in my game so therefore a variety of shafts for all swing speeds should also be present. I know about the rule for "no salesreps" but I also do not think it "fair" if JB has to run around and help all of us out therefore not allowing himthe chance to have some fun as well. I was not at the first one so I do not know if that is a valid statement but I wanted to mention it so maybe there will be some discussion about it. I am so beyond excited for this trip!!! I cant wait for the 4 months to go by.

WR,
Both GG and I are and will be extremely educated in each and every product and we are both there to help everybody. She is also very good at doing readings on the launch monitor and helping with shafts. Do not worry about us not partaking, as we get to each and every day. The demo day portions of this weekend are FOR you guys as the consumers and we are just there to help and be an impartial judge and liason from each person to each piece of equipment.

any chance of still having the divot mat training aid for us to test out at the outing?

Back