WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats on the new sticks bogey!

Hello everyone. I'm Brandon. I'm still very new to the game of golf. I started in late 2007 after I was injured in Iraq and have fallen in love with the game.... I wont share the whole story but long story short. Because I am a "Wounded Worrier" the fine staff at the Taylormade Kingdom in Carlsbad, Ca. Had me and a few other wounded worriers out for lessons 2.5hrs with the one and only Jim Flick and also a club fitting. That was just this past friday. So I don't have the clubs in my possession as of this moment but I will have them on May 14th. I can not begin to describe how absolutely giddy I am about the clubs I have coming. I'm also extremely grateful to the people at Taylormade and Jim Flick

The clubs that I have on the way are
Driver: Taylormade R9 Supertri
Fairway: Taylormade R9 3 wood
Hybrid: Taylormade Rescue 09 TP
Irons: Taylormade Burner Superlaunch
Wedges: Taylormade xFT
Putter: Rossa Monza Spider Vicino

I swear I will post pictures as soon as I get them back to my house
SOOO EXCITED!

Hello everyone. I'm Brandon. I'm still very new to the game of golf. I started in late 2007 after I was injured in Iraq and have fallen in love with the game.... I wont share the whole story but long story short. Because I am a "Wounded Worrier" the fine staff at the Taylormade Kingdom in Carlsbad, Ca. Had me and a few other wounded worriers out for lessons 2.5hrs with the one and only Jim Flick and also a club fitting. That was just this past friday. So I don't have the clubs in my possession as of this moment but I will have them on May 14th. I can not begin to describe how absolutely giddy I am about the clubs I have coming. I'm also extremely grateful to the people at Taylormade and Jim Flick

SOOO EXCITED!

Dude that is so awesome of TM. You earned it! Congrats and thanks for your service. That is some freakin sweet set up you got coming. Cant wait to see pictures. The SuperTri driver is awesome. Looking at getting one of those myself! Good luck and welcome to THP!!

SOOO EXCITED!

Amazing story, Brandon. Welcome to the site and the game. Glad you are well and are home in the States. Thanks for your service.

Welcome to THP and glad to have you here.

SOOO EXCITED!

Brandon, that's awesome. What a post to start with for your first. Thank you for all that you have done and do. You wonded warrier's deserve it. Can't wait to see pics and see what the Jim Flick experience was like.

Welcome Brandon and thanks for your service to us all. Glad to hear TM did such a great thing for you guy's and glad that you are here.

Thanks Brandon! We appreciate all you have done for our country! Enjoy golf and life as you have come to appreciate so much. I know as I'm an old Vietnam vet.

Take care brother!
Gray

Okay so this is my favorite thread on this whole site. I love looking into pros bags at tournaments so this is kind of like that. This is what's in my bag...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

As you can see my irons are quite old, they're PING I-3's. I got them one summer a long time when I worked at a golf shop. I've thought about replacing them but they are just too good. Everything else in my bag is pretty new, including my bag itself, which is only about a week old.

Welcome to THP Brandon! Can't wait 'til you get your new TM's.

SOOO EXCITED!

glad to have you here at THP and THANK YOU for your service
I am looking forward to seeing pics of your new sticks and hearing how they work out for you.

Think this will be common place at the THP outing, lol? On the road for work, but hope to play again soon and the clubs just had to have a bubble bath.

Rub-a-dub-dub, eight men in a tub:
IMG004421.jpg

Actually been playin the Burners lately, so I promised the Nickents they would get the next shot.

P1020407.jpg

P1020411.jpg

P1020410.jpg

Lol, that made me laugh!

that was quite entertaining duey. those 4dx's sure are pretty. too bad i can't find any for the lefties, i'd snag a set.

that was quite entertaining duey. those 4dx's sure are pretty. too bad i can't find any for the lefties, i'd snag a set.

Thanks, I almost feel guilty being they were so cheap, lol. I sure like the feel of 'em.

Thanks, I almost feel guilty being they were so cheap, lol. I sure like the feel of 'em.

i came across a set in mytle beach over the winter and i'm still kicking myself for not picking them up. oh well!

no doubt those are some sweet looking sticks and clean too

Think this will be common place at the THP outing, lol? On the road for work, but hope to play again soon and the clubs just had to have a bubble bath.

Rub-a-dub-dub, eight men in a tub:
IMG004421.jpg

Actually been playin the Burners lately, so I promised the Nickents they would get the next shot.

P1020407.jpg

P1020411.jpg

P1020410.jpg

Due -- You are the Man! I love to keep my clubs nice and clean. It's just like driving a car, it just seems to drive better when it's all clean and shiney :eek:)...... Now I got to give my irons a good bubble bath to see how they like it ...........

Hotel room: $150
Club brush: $5
Washing clubs in a hotel room sink: Priceless!

Just when I was happy with my putter...my best friend buys me this for my graduation present!!! That bastage...

DSC01085.jpg

DSC01084.jpg

DSC01083.jpg

nice gift rhino! i'd like to have your friends. congrats on getting thru law school, that putter is well deserved.

Congrats rhino!

That's still my dream putter!

Nice! looking putter and Congrats! on getting through Law School.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back