Disney Vacation with a round at Disney's Magnolia thrown in

Well, P4B glad you got some sun and fun here at the house of mouse. Hope everything worked out ok with the resort. I know I don't have to ask about you guys having fun at the resort because I know that's an automatic yes. It was fun and luckily the golf Gods gave us some breeze that day. It was warm enough that we got in our share of beers (I had at least 4 for you Duey) but breezy enough that I didn't have to change shirts at the turn. Overall, it was a blast playing Magnolia and with a famous THP radio personality to boot. There was a lot of cool things that we saw (and since I watched Big Break Disney I was telling P4B where some of the shots and holes came from). I'm glad the wild turkeys just went about their way and didn't watch me tee off like the raccoons at Sarasota did.

Thanks for coming down and visiting our part of the world P4B. It was great to finally meet you and I too cannot wait until September to hang again. My 31" putter and I will be waiting. :D

Thanks for the report P4B! Sounds like a fun time was had by both of you!

Good stuff P4B. Looks like it was a blast. Maybe we'll get the Miller Lite's flowing at the Midwest outing. That might help me keep my score close to you and Duey's, ha.

man, those were great pics and it looks as though you both enjoyed yourselves. glad that you had a great trip, that's the most important part.

Great pics P4B. Man it looks like you guy's had a blast, wish I could get to Florida about now, lol. Great stuff.

Looks like my kind of guys, playing golf, having a cold one or two, and chasing turkeys off into the woods :eek:)

great stuff guys! I'm trying to get a foursome together for labor day weekend. from Friday to Monday its only $59 to golf all day any course! right now it looks like two of us are in and the other two are maybes.

great stuff guys! I'm trying to get a foursome together for labor day weekend. from Friday to Monday its only $59 to golf all day any course! right now it looks like two of us are in and the other two are maybes.

Let me know if you're stuck in a rut. I'll come by. Just give me a heads up because I think you need to pre book it right? And it's Memorial Day right? That's a great rate though.

Those are some cool pics P4B! Looks like a total blast!

cool I'll let you know Spank, and its the whole Memorial Day weekedn, Friday thru Monday! and yes you need to prebook on their website.

Let me know if you're stuck in a rut. I'll come by. Just give me a heads up because I think you need to pre book it right? And it's Memorial Day right? That's a great rate though.

cool I'll let you know Spank, and its the whole Memorial Day weekedn, Friday thru Monday! and yes you need to prebook on their website.

It's $59 a day for all day. So you figure at least 2 rounds.

yes sir!

Nice read P4B. I was actually in Orlando this past weekend but had no time for golf. My wife and I did Disney and Epcot and we barely had a chance to breath.

Looks like you had a great time!

Back