Official CG/Srixon Yahoo Fantasy Golf League Thread!

JUst got the yearly standings... I am in 4th overall... :banana: :alien2: I hope I can keep going through the season. Would love a set of irons.

Not to put the cart in front of the horse (or Rhino in this case) but what are you going to do if you win the R9's and the Clevelands?

I'll have to remove Tiger from my starting lineup in my league. I have Phil as the backup.

Moved down another 3 spots :nono:

This one should be interesting :D

More evidence of this... I benched Mickelson today... :banghead:

Who really wants FREE golf equipment anyway... :angry:

I was toying with benching him for Luke Donald but thank God I didn't pull the trigger.

On a sadder note my Group C sucks.

Once again, half of my players missed the cut...geeze la weeze!!!

Wowie Zowie!!!! I just moved up 5 places...:twist:

Let's get back to these smaller tourney's shall we? These large, talented fields are killing me.

On a side note, to my team and specifically my final 3 guys, thanks for mailing it in the last round.

What was the top score? I only had 174 points :sad: These tourneys are hard...

Yes... my bench is doing awesome again!!!! :banghead:

My players are in 115 place, whoohoo!!! :(

My A-list players STINK!!! :banghead:

Uh oh, what does MDF mean!?!? My A List players: one is MC (just great :banghead:) and the other player is MDF...that doesn't sound good :crying:

Thanks to the 3rd and 4th round being played on Sunday, I didn't get a chance to move Adam Scott off my bench. He didn't make a move until the 3rd round and by then I couldn't move him. Ugh. Oh well....

Scores must not be finalized yet...YAY!!! I had both Adam Scott and Fredrik Jacobson :clapp:

Good job. I had Adam Scott on my bench, but did have Els so that helped me to not have a completely terrible week. The scores are updated now.

Stick a fork in me... i'm done. Maybe I should mail it in like LeBron?

Geeze...only got 152 points this week :confused2:

Back