The OEM Kevin Thread

Oem needs to move to FL. He can buy more golf stuff with not having to pay income taxes!!!

Yeah, but he doesn't have sales tax in Delaware. He just needs to move down here so he can test equipment all year round which means the companies will have no slow down in sales. :D

Thats right Spanks! Really looking forward to my visit THP HQ again! Now even more so! OEM never saw a club he didnt want to it! Look forward to sharing my thoughts with you guys and if you have questions OEM will do his best to anwer them! No, theres no room in my luggage thanks1974! haha

Great Kevin! Enjoy the testing.

what up kev? just checking in with you. you play any over the weekend? how's that swing right now?

What up tc?? No sir, this is my long weekend of four 10 hour days, which is why I couldnt get up with your bro, so no playing for me. I did hit the range this afternoon with a Superfast driver. Dude the Superfast line up is no joke. That driver was long and straight. I was hitting very good today. After a little chipping and putting I went over to hit one last ball on the range, the dreaded just one more. Got the Superfast 3W out and cracked a pretty nice one. But I felt a little pain in the wrist and then again when I locked the front door before leaving. Hopefully that goes away. All in all it was a good trip to the range, the swing was back for now.

glad to hear that man about your swing. were you checking out some swings that i recommended or did you just work it out?

bummer about the wrist bro. i have 4 titanium screws in my right wrist, i can tell you when it's going to rain.

Little bit of both. But I did it in the days leading up today, trying to get it grooved so I could just swing and tweak on the range. Seemed to work pretty good. Wrist isnt too big a deal, it happens from time to time but usually passes. Now, the trigger finger problem on my left hand thats something I'll have to get looked at but not right now. I know they'll wanna cut it open and that will mean no golf. So it can wait.

well, i'm glad that a little of what i said helped. i'm just glad that you understood what i was trying to explain.

yeah, don't let them hack into your finger until after september and the outing, then you can rehab it during the winter.

superfast huh? seems like i need to try that 3w.

yeah you do, that stick is hot. I thought the length might bother me but it hasnt. More like my swing goes south and bothers the club.

Yeah man I know from reading online they cut the tendon to fix it but not sure about how long it takes to recover. Its out patient and pretty quick and easy from what I hear. Its on my left hand middle finger so its kind of important to work right. Who knows maybe it would help to fix it. Its pretty bad now so hopefully it doesnt get worse

OEM, so i stopped by every golf shop in asheville this afternoon just so i could try out the superfast 3w. not a single place had one in left handed, but "they could order one for me", lmao.

dude, this sucks!

Sorry about the non-lefty stores in Asheville TC. I am really seeing how difficult it is for those who play from the other side have it. You would think they would have a demo of a left and right just for general purposes.

Sorry about the non-lefty stores in Asheville TC. I am really seeing how difficult it is for those who play from the other side have it. You would think they would have a demo of a left and right just for general purposes.

yeah you would think. what's worse is that of all the wonderful iron sets out right now, i found three clubs today that i could actually test, the g15, the vr full cavity, and the cleveland cg7 bp. it's really annoying.

yeah you would think. what's worse is that of all the wonderful iron sets out right now, i found three clubs today that i could actually test, the g15, the vr full cavity, and the cleveland cg7 bp. it's really annoying.

one of the very reasons my left handed brother plays golf righty

TC come visit Canada, our stores stock lots of lefty clubs. I'd say about 1/3 canadians play left handed.

one of the very reasons my left handed brother plays golf righty

i tried russ, when i first started but it just didn't feel right.

TC come visit Canada, our stores stock lots of lefty clubs. I'd say about 1/3 canadians play left handed.

funny you say that b/c i met a guy today, who was another lefty, who said the same exact thing. i guess that has a lot to do with hockey huh?

i tried russ, when i first started but it just didn't feel right.

funny you say that b/c i met a guy today, who was another lefty, who said the same exact thing. i guess that has a lot to do with hockey huh?

Or that all Canadians worship Mike Weir....hahahaah

That seems awfully high. I rarely see lefties on the course, even though you'd think that one in ten golfers are left handed.

that was my first thought but this guy in the shop said it was b/c so many righties, hit slapshots and whatnot (i don't do hockey) like a lefty. perhaps some of the canadian contingent can bring ol' tc a present at the fall outing!

That seems awfully high. I rarely see lefties on the course, even though you'd think that one in ten golfers are left handed.

According to anything we have ever seen, the number is much lower. Although it is higher in Canada than the US.

lol. i still think it has to do hockey. Although Mike Weir does have ALOT of infulence here.

sweet find there smalls! yep, we just totally thread jacked OEM's thread, but i figure he's cool with it.

WTH is all this Mike Weir and hockey crap in my thread!!! haha jk everyone is welcome in the OEM thread. You cant threadjack here because Im a man of the people. Just make sure whatever you bring, you bring it correct.

OEM, so i stopped by every golf shop in asheville this afternoon just so i could try out the superfast 3w. not a single place had one in left handed, but "they could order one for me", lmao.

dude, this sucks!

Dude you know what that means, right? You gotta pull an OEM and just order one without ever hitting it. It will be the best feeling in the world when you first hit it and it hits sweet as can be! Its even sweeter when you know you cant just put it back on the shelf LOL

Dude you know what that means, right? You gotta pull an OEM and just order one without ever hitting it. It will be the best feeling in the world when you first hit it and it hits sweet as can be! Its even sweeter when you know you cant just put it back on the shelf LOL

well, time will tell whether or not OEM's influence has paid off. i really am the type that likes to demo, but after all the good stuff i'm hearing i must admit, it's awfully tempting. we'll see. has the superfast driver officially kicked the ping out of your bag?

Back