What Wedges Do You Want OEM To Test

I remember spotting the Heavy wedge at the outing, but I didn't go past picking it up. The weight seemed too much for my taste.

The original Adams Puglielli that was in the first wedge shoot-out was a good looking club, but that new version in the black finish is just beautiful!

Im just going to play devils advocate here for a second. So he is supposed to try out 20 wedges, then choose a favorite, then order and pay for one from Scratch that he may or may not like more than what he chooses? Seems a little odd to me.

Many companies are putting out tons of grinds, bounce options, etc... now.

Money doesnt grow on trees lol.

Id like to see how the victory red does in this, but I dont think that is considered a 2010 wedge? what about the black oxide VR?

I remember spotting the Heavy wedge at the outing, but I didn't go past picking it up. The weight seemed too much for my taste.

The original Adams Puglielli that was in the first wedge shoot-out was a good looking club, but that new version in the black finish is just beautiful!

+1 that is a sharp looking wedge!

I know this seems odd, he he, but I would like for him to be able to try the Cobra UFI wedges. I have hit all the major big name wedges and none have better feel, balance, and playability as the UFI's.

My second choice to for him to try would be the Heavy Wedges. I suppose they are designed to assist anyone who has a tendency to decelerate through the ball? I was add lead tape to my wedges because I like them to have that head feel.

i know this seems odd, he he, but i would like for him to be able to try the cobra ufi wedges. I have hit all the major big name wedges and none have better feel, balance, and playability as the ufi's.

My second choice to for him to try would be the heavy wedges. I suppose they are designed to assist anyone who has a tendency to decelerate through the ball? I was add lead tape to my wedges because i like them to have that head feel.

2010 wedges!

I am pretty sure I will be buying a new wedge this year. It will probably be either Scratch or Eidolon. Leaning on the latter right now, but would be interested in your review.

I know this seems odd, he he, but I would like for him to be able to try the Cobra UFI wedges. I have hit all the major big name wedges and none have better feel, balance, and playability as the UFI's.

Are the UFI wedges an extention of an old iron line and not separately designed as a wedge line? Their website doesn't seem to list any wedge production line.

Are the UFI wedges an extention of an old iron line and not separately designed as a wedge line? Their website doesn't seem to list any wedge production line.

According to Cobra directly "We have no desire to go into the wedge market right now". This was told directly to us on the phone last week by Cobra Golf Representatives. Thanks.

According to Cobra directly "We have no desire to go into the wedge market right now". This was told directly to us on the phone last week by Cobra Golf Representatives. Lets keep this about 2010 wedges. Thanks.

JB was the VR Black wedge a 2010 wedge?

According to Cobra directly "We have no desire to go into the wedge market right now". This was told directly to us on the phone last week by Cobra Golf Representatives. Thanks.

Gotcha, thanks. I guess they'll figure the whole transition to Puma-Cobra first before they look to expand their horizons.

A lot more wedges out there then I realized. Should be loads of fun.I hope Adams joins the fun and sends that black one.

A lot more wedges out there then I realized. Should be loads of fun.I hope Adams joins the fun and sends that black one.

if OEM asks, then it shall be so, haha. dude, even if they don't send one, you'll just buy it. that's the OEM in ya and i love it!

if OEM asks, then it shall be so, haha. dude, even if they don't send one, you'll just buy it. that's the OEM in ya and i love it!

haha but see with wedges its not like drivers or a hawt putter. Wedges are like the unsung heros of my bag. Theyre not always the best looking and most expensive club in the bag but they have job to do and they do it. But OEM's clubs are always on notice. ha ha

The UFI pitching wedge & GW came with my set, the SW & LW had to be ordered separately. The UFI irons can still be ordered through most Golf stores such as US Golf, Dick's, GolfSmith, etc.

Each new set that comes out each year you have to special order the SW or LW. I'm not sure if Cobra/Puma will ever get into the exclusive exotic wedge type designs?

All of them will be 2010 models, what brands do you want to get feedback on?
The :adams: 3-pack. Curious to find out how these econowedges stack up against the rest of the field.

JB: How does the xFT wedge even work? Do they give you one (or a couple?) faces of the wedge when you buy it so you can change the face when need be? Because I don't see anyone selling the actual face.

Now i am not sure if this is a 2010 wedge but how about AMF? A buddy just bought one and it looks nice. I have not had a chance to hit it yet.

The 3-pack. Curious to find out how these econowedges stack up against the rest of the field.
+1

(this post was too short)

The UFI pitching wedge & GW came with my set, the SW & LW had to be ordered separately. The UFI irons can still be ordered through most Golf stores such as US Golf, Dick's, GolfSmith, etc.

Each new set that comes out each year you have to special order the SW or LW. I'm not sure if Cobra/Puma will ever get into the exclusive exotic wedge type designs?

Again this is for 2010 WEDGES. You already have the UFI and love them, him testing them will not change that I assume.

JB: How does the xFT wedge even work? Do they give you one (or a couple?) faces of the wedge when you buy it so you can change the face when need be? Because I don't see anyone selling the actual face.

Our review has been up for months. It has all the information.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=6512

Now i am not sure if this is a 2010 wedge but how about AMF? A buddy just bought one and it looks nice. I have not had a chance to hit it yet.

I dont know that one. Link?

Solus wedges,,,,,

I know we are missing a couple, but hopefully they arrive in time for his testing this weekend. Here are many of the wedges that were requested.

869747152_BFPXn-M-1.jpg

869746652_TkFGH-M-1.jpg

869746480_TisMQ-M-1.jpg

869746548_Fab6B-M-1.jpg

869746688_bKUiT-M-1.jpg

869746744_VvMbf-M-1.jpg

869747015_XPopZ-M-1.jpg

869746972_js4KX-M-1.jpg

869746850_728n2-M-1.jpg

869746903_TgARN-M-1.jpg

869746794_23eoc-M-1.jpg

869746606_zjWcj-M-1.jpg

869747089_wRKuT-M-1.jpg

Whats the fourth one down?

That Puglielli wedge is damn straight sexy!

Back