What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah I read that about rice, got a penalty for using a disatnce scope on the course too! and +1 on more funny celebs hacking around the course like us!

how bout that guy with no arms getting it pin high... or the blind golfer guy

no doubt I saw them earlier! God bless em for overcoming and still playing the game! couldnt figure out what the guy with no arms was doing so hunched over on the green until he stood up! and then the blind guy had a helper lining him for his putt! good stuff!

We just watched 17 Again.

cool their interviewing Putty!

NCIS for the win- the newer episodes with Zeva :)

enough golf now watching The Hangover

Re: What are you watching?

Re: What are you watching?

Iron Man 2 at home. Pretty good. Not as good as the first though.

What are you watching?

What are you watching?

Good morning America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some sports show from Bristol, CT

It's Me or the Dog.

Rocky Balboa.

Sharks verse Blackhawks

Magic vs. Celtics.

The season finale of Survivor is on tonight. Not sure if it's gonna start on time or not, depends on how long they stay with the golf.

The season finale of Survivor is on tonight. Not sure if it's gonna start on time or not, depends on how long they stay with the golf.

DVR'd the local news just in case. Who do you think is taking it? As much as a conniving SOB Russell is, I'm hoping he takes it. Parvarti is really hard to beat at those 'focus' challenges and is quite the looker.

end of sports center

DVR'd the local news just in case. Who do you think is taking it? As much as a conniving SOB Russell is, I'm hoping he takes it. Parvarti is really hard to beat at those 'focus' challenges and is quite the looker.

It shouldn't go over. 60 Minutes is starting now. Not sure. I want Russell to win, but I think it will be like the last season, if he gets to the final tribal, he won't get the votes.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre- The Beginning

baseball tonite

"Se7en"

The Office on HULU

Phillies and Brewers game!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back