Footjoy wins you win 2011

biggsy

Reaction score
It's back and with Jonathan Byrd breaking the ice with a Footjoy victory in 2011, you have a chance to win some goodies from Footjoy.

Get your entries in before Friday.

From Footjoy: This year on the PGA TOUR, FootJoy gives you another reason to keep an eye on the players wearing the #1 shoe and #1 glove in golf. In 2011, when FJ WINS, YOU WIN!

From the season-opener in Hawaii through the Children's Miracle Network Classic in November, if a players wins a PGA Tour event wearing FJ products, you have a chance to win the same FJ equipment that player was wearing en route to victory. Check back each week to see what your favorite FJ player was wearing in the winner's circle and then enter to win the same shoes, glove and outerwear.

Considering FootJoy is the #1 shoe and glove on the PGA TOUR, you have a great chance to win when FJ wins! Good luck.

http://www.footjoy.com/contest/fjwinsyouwin/entry.asp

thanks for the heads up biggsy!

Thanks, biggsy.

Thank you biggsy, I'm in.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link!

Thanks again for doing this Biggsy!

I can never remember who is a FJ person let alone if they won!

Nice biggsy! I was wondering if they were going to bring this back.

Thanks Biggsy!

Thanks!

Thanks for the reminder biggsy.

Thanks, biggsy. Missed the first one.

Nice biggsy. Thanks again.

Merged with original thread and moved to Contests and Giveaways forum.

Thanks for the heads up ken, I just signed up.

Thanks for picking up my slack. I've been sick for a week and in no mood to do much of anything.

You have all day today to get your entries in.

Do we need to enter after each tourney, or just once?

Do we need to enter after each tourney, or just once?
You have to enter for each contest. Whenever a winner on the PGA Tour is wearing Footjoys, it's a new contest.

Also, you can only enter once from each shipping address. They will void all entries if you send in multiple entries with the same shipping address.

Back