Footjoy wins you win 2011

Thanks for the reminder, I am in.

Thanks for the link. I'm gonna win this contest one day.

Thanks Biggsy - entered!

Nice! Some sharp shoes there..entered! I really need a new pair, haha.

Grrrr.

It won't let me select a size for the gloves. Keeps cutting off the box. I've even tried it in different browsers. Hopefully I remember to try again later.

Thanks biggs

Thank you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a one time entry thing? Or do I have to fill out the form every time a FJ player wins?

Boy it's been a while since this happened. Thanks biggsy!
I think I missed a couple of weeks. :D

Grrrr.

It won't let me select a size for the gloves. Keeps cutting off the box. I've even tried it in different browsers. Hopefully I remember to try again later.
I let them know of the issue yesterday and received a response they were looking into it. It looks like it is fixed now.

Is this a one time entry thing? Or do I have to fill out the form every time a FJ player wins?
I enter every time. Keep in mind it's one entry per household or they automatically disqualify you.

I enter every time. Keep in mind it's one entry per household or they automatically disqualify you.

Thanks. Yeah figure the whole one per house thing holds up.

Bump for the night crew, Bubba is a Footjoy wearer, so enter this week.

Definitely going to put my name in the hat :D

I've entered, thanks biggsy. And congrats (belated) Doc!

Thanks for the reminder Biggsy

Entered, thanks for the reminder biggsy.

Steve Stricker winning at The Memorial, gives us all a chance to win a pair of Footjoys, a glove and a shirt in this case. First time I have seen a shirt offered.

You have until Thursday at midnight to get your entries in. Good Luck!

http://www.footjoy.com/contest/fjwinsyouwin/entry.asp

Thanks for the reminder Biggsy!

Thanks Biggsy! On a side note, I'm a little disappointed that they didn't have a giveaway for khaki pants. :D

Thank you sir. Nearly forgot about this.

Thanks Biggsy! On a side note, I'm a little disappointed that they didn't have a giveaway for khaki pants. :D

I think JB will be too.

Back