It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

:hello: Just figured I have about 17 weeks to lose weight before our fall trip. Hmmmmmm 1 lb per week would sure be great! :starving:

I would love for 3lbs per week for me. will be ok with 2 will settle for 1. Starting tomorrow.

Just to add a little flavor to the mix.. I know many of us are loyal football fans, so I thought I would put up who was playing the weekend we are getting together so some ribbing can begin ( early I know)

Steelers at Titans
Ravens at Bengals
Eagles at Lions
Cardinals at Falcons
Dolphins at Vikings
Chiefs at Browns
Bucs at Panthers ( JB and TC will be watching this one as they play a round)
Bills at Packers
Bears at Cowboys
Seahawks at Broncos
Rams at Raiders ( will anyone be watching this? Nah!!! )
Jags at Chargers
Patriots at Jets
Texans at Redskins
Giants at Colts (tough one for my G-men)
Saints at 49ers (Monday night)

And Tampa Bay baseball and maybe hockey?? :D

I feel bad for your G-men, gonna be loosing to my colts :)

Though, college football is probably the bigger set of events because they will be happening all day saturday.

I feel bad for your G-men, gonna be loosing to my colts :)

Though, college football is probably the bigger set of events because they will be happening all day saturday.

Yeah...and my time is playing......Duke.......yawn...

Yeah...and my time is playing......Duke.......yawn...

Thats good though Bama...you shouldn't have to worry that week :act-up:

I'm officially locked and loaded.....for all you Philly-area people I'm flying Southwest, leaving Friday and coming back Monday.

btw- flights are already $25 more expensive then they were a week ago so if you're thinking about booking do it soon, especially after Memorial Day when the fares increase for the Summer travel season

I'm officially locked and loaded.....for all you Philly-area people I'm flying Southwest, leaving Friday and coming back Monday.

btw- flights are already $25 more expensive then they were a week ago so if you're thinking about booking do it soon, especially after Memorial Day when the fares increase for the Summer travel season

May as well buy now if you're flying Southwest since you can keep checking prices and rebook without penalty. Plus they still have the Ding Fares.

i am deciding whether to leave Monday or Tuesday... how many people are definately, or at least thinking about staying Monday as well?

I'll be staying till Monday. Its just too much to get into one Sunday to leave that day also.

Just to add a little flavor to the mix.. I know many of us are loyal football fans, so I thought I would put up who was playing the weekend we are getting together so some ribbing can begin ( early I know)

Steelers at Titans
Ravens at Bengals
Eagles at Lions
Cardinals at Falcons
Dolphins at Vikings
Chiefs at Browns
Bucs at Panthers ( JB and TC will be watching this one as they play a round)
Bills at Packers
Bears at Cowboys
Seahawks at Broncos
Rams at Raiders ( will anyone be watching this? Nah!!! )
Jags at Chargers
Patriots at Jets
Texans at Redskins
Giants at Colts (tough one for my G-men)
Saints at 49ers (Monday night)

Well P Manning is my preferred Manning. Actually can't stand Eli for the crap he pulled on his draft day. I hope it will be a good game.

I think the Patriots/Jets game will be a great game to watch. My Dolphins will most likely get crushed by the Vikings so I am sure I won't be missing much. Although, it will be tough to pull me away from fantasy football. I am obsessed with it and I follow the stats all day long it's so much fun.

I agree about the Manning brothers I prefer Payton also. I grew up a Giants fan because my family is from NY but since I lived in South Florida I grew to love the Dolphins because we had season tickets. Probably not the best trade since the Dolphins can't buy a win.

But it doesn't matter that weekend because I will gladly give it all up for this trip I am so excited!

I agree about the Pats/Jets being a good game. I too with be concerned about fantasy football but no so much that it will take me away from playing or demo day. Now that my NY trip is over I also am very excited about this vacation. Gonna make my airline reservations this week. Then wait for the info about the hotel.

I'm officially a THP Junkie.....I'm missing the Pats/Jets game in favor of the golf outing. Not that it was a hard decision as I'll be selling those tix for a pretty penny :)

Atleast the Cowboys should beat the Bears(on paper) so I won't have to be too concerned, at least not yet.

Ok guys, lets keep this one about the outing. We have a NFL thread to talk football. Thanks.

We have to work within the frame work of course availability and will set tee times accordingly. Saturdays round will be the Champions course most likely and Sundays round is not yet determined.

and if a round was to be on Friday or Monday for those who may arrive early or stay late. Who will set that up? might be only for a foursome. SHould those that would be playing set up that time

and if a round was to be on Friday or Monday for those who may arrive early or stay late. Who will set that up? might be only for a foursome. SHould those that would be playing set up that time

That will not be setup with THP. It would be setup by the hotel just as any other guest would. Those directions for hotel booking will be ready shortly for people.

i am deciding whether to leave Monday or Tuesday... how many people are definately, or at least thinking about staying Monday as well?

I'll be there Monday WR. Leaving Tuesday.

Should we maybe start getting a count together for those who are wanting to play the extra rounds on Friday and Monday so when we get the resort booking info we can start getting that end of things settled? Just a thought though.

As I said before, I'm arriving Thursday and leaving Tuesday. I'd be up for a round on Friday, but I think Monday will just be unwind time with the fiancee.

So who's all in for Friday? For Monday?

Nice.

I am flying down and back on the same days from PHL.

If we are on the same flight out let me know if you want to meet for a "JB Special" before we leave.

Should we maybe start getting a count together for those who are wanting to play the extra rounds on Friday and Monday so when we get the resort booking info we can start getting that end of things settled? Just a thought though.

As I said before, I'm arriving Thursday and leaving Tuesday. I'd be up for a round on Friday, but I think Monday will just be unwind time with the fiancee.

So who's all in for Friday? For Monday?

I am in for Friday. I may want an early round on monday and then spend the rest of the day relaxing by the pool and getting a wonderful massage or something like that. I am going to have to budget so much money for this trip. I am thinkin I could blow through at least 1.5K without trying at all.

Good thing I am starting to save right now because I might be able to save that much by the time it gets here.

Back