It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Some can get pricey.. went to an award weekend in Santa barbara recently. the water in the mini bar was $12. I closed it and never looked again...LOL

And that's mostly why. :D

It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

MaryC said:
Ditto! I always support my hotel bar, tip my bartender well, and partake of the minibar in my room! A good hotel bar is the first thing I look for when booking travel.
You're an outstanding citizen. America thanks you for supporting the economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys just remember that the resort may be participating in this thread and they do serve alcohol at said resort. So if you want to talk about bringing alcohol, we will assume it will be from one of their establishments.

I will definitely be getting my drinks from PGA National. I hope they can mix a good martini (and I know they can).

And that is why I'm bringing a child proof lock for my mini bar:lashes:

That'll definitely keep the majority of us out of there.

You're an outstanding citizen. America thanks you for supporting the economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No thank my clients! They think they are expensing "printing costs" (j/k....sorta):angel:

That'll definitely keep the majority of us out of there.

Its still better to be safe than sorry.

Sometimes strange things happen after last call!

Expensing!?!?! Definitely hanging with you then!

No thank my clients! They think they are expensing "printing costs" (j/k....sorta):angel:

PGA (Pretty Good Alcohol)

The Room Open at PGA National will have some events where wagers (drinks) can be won. I know TC and I will probably have a putting contest for room service.

Will there be a list of the events for this open tournament? Or are we making it up as we go along? Either works for me!!

The Room Open at PGA National will have some events where wagers (drinks) can be won. I know TC and I will probably have a putting contest for room service.

Count me in!

hmmmm...I'm checking airfare prices

Hmmm I love a challange... no worries 9-Iron, we have 4 months to crack a child lock. I am sure we can figure something out by then.

I'll head to the store after work today to get one so I can start practicing.

i'm not entering a putting contest with you! you'll smoke me!

you guys do realize that we'll have access to putting and chipping greens til dark right? i'm thinking some money games?

you guys do realize that we'll have access to putting and chipping greens til dark right? i'm thinking some money games?

Good call TC!!

Will there be a list of the events for this open tournament? Or are we making it up as we go along? Either works for me!!

It is just a relaxed time where we have a few drinks, putt some balls and shoot the breeze. Gambling for drinks is completely optional.

outta my head TC!!! good thing I'm not good at chipping ;)

oh shoot!

You are going to kill me with a putter bro (but do remember that I like martinis, rum and coke and hot sake).

Re: It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Good morning!

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Back