newbie from socal

fore

Reaction score
Handicap
hi everyone
never found a golf site with such a welcoming group, finally signed up
from the south bay area (rb)
would love to play with you guys if you can stand hearing my username being yelled at a lot :laugh:

From one SoCaler to another, welcome to THP. THere are quite a few nice pople here both from SoCal and the rest of the world. Watch out for GolfChick.. she is trouble..lol nah just kidding she just talks alot :D

Welcome to THP four!

Welcome to THP!!! We are getting a lot of new members from SoCal that is great! We have some great contests going on and we just announced our official THP Fall Golf Outing this September at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. I hope you are enjoying the site :smile:

Welcome to THP!!! We are getting a lot of new members from SoCal that is great! We have some great contests going on and we just announced our official THP Fall Golf Outing this September at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. I hope you are enjoying the site :smile:

OF course you are getting alot from SoCal. Golfchick and I have been spreading the word about THP!!! Like hostng the olympics we're trying to get an outing out on the west coast in the near future

thanks for the welcome
i thought i was the only one awake at this time :comp:

would love to play with the thp socal group:bashful:

Welcome to THP. Glad you found us.

newbie from socal

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, fore!

Hello and Welcome to THP!

Hi. I'm from the East Bay area, so we are sort of neighbors!

I got here on a search for irons. This place comes up a lot in search engines. I belong to several golf forums and a few auto forums, but my user name was already taken so I went with this, since I was so intrigued with what I saw here!

Welcome to THP, Intrigued.

Hello and :welcome: to a fellow southern Californian :)

Welcome to you as well intrigued, this is a wnderful placewith wonderful people. I hope you and fore! become regulars!!!

Welcome, Fore. I am an ex-socal; huntington beach. Glad you found THP.

Wow

Wow

Wow thanks for the welcome
btw Intrigued sorry but it's south bay in los
Angeles area

welcome abaord fore!

Welcome to THP! You must have heard us calling your name!

Back