Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah oh well.

woo hoo! walk off bunt for the Rays!

How about the Reds in first place. Im sure Bogey is excited.

no doubt good to see them doing well, been a while

The Red Sox aaaallllmmmmooosssstttt did it, pleh, Pap didn't do so well :(

wow I changed the channel after Boston got 3 off Park in the 8th and just checked the score and NY scored 4 in the 9th!

The Red Sox aaaallllmmmmooosssstttt did it, pleh, Pap didn't do so well :(

Sounds like Hanley Ramirez has some explaining to do. It sounds like he threw his manager under the bus this morning.

ouch just read that report

I'm glad that some coaches are starting to make examples out of players. After all it is their butts on the line if the team doesn't perform. I don't like the players calling out the coach either. That's pretty bush league IMO.

I read a blurb that Rameriez got pulled for not hustling around the bases.

I think he missed a ball and kicked it but then barely ran to get it.

I think he missed a ball and kicked it but then barely ran to get it.

That play was ridiculous. He missed a bloop into LF, then accidentally kicked it all the way down the line, and then JOGGED all the way after it!
If the guy was hustling the whole way he probably would've had an inside-the-park HR.
He hurt his shin/ankle earlier on a foul ball, but if you can't run...sit down.

That play was ridiculous. He missed a bloop into LF, then accidentally kicked it all the way down the line, and then JOGGED all the way after it!
If the guy was hustling the whole way he probably would've had an inside-the-park HR.
He hurt his shin/ankle earlier on a foul ball, but if you can't run...sit down.
I still havent seen it yet but its not the first time he has been accused of not hustling.

I still havent seen it yet but its not the first time he has been accused of not hustling.

Saw it and it looks like it sounds. He pretty much had a leisurely stroll after the ball. Kruk was talking about it and he looked like he was going to have a coronary and Kurkjian was saying that he's well respected around the league and if a trade does come up in discussion that there would be teams lining up to trade for him.

Oh he also threw his teammates under the bus as well saying that he's seen some of the other players tanking plays as well and Fredi didn't go after them. I hate to say this but if this continues it looks as if Fredi might be out of a job since Hanley is the franchise and with the new stadium and all. Really unfortunate.

So I'm watching Jim Rome and on his final burn he showed a highlight of some shirtless dufus running on the field during the Rays game against the M's. It took 4 dudes to tackle the guy.

They should've just tased him.

So I'm watching Jim Rome and on his final burn he showed a highlight of some shirtless dufus running on the field during the Rays game against the M's. It took 4 dudes to tackle the guy.

They should've just tased him.

:rofl:

Wait a minute...you're a RED SOX FAN?!!?!

Heh. Hehe.

Its funny because the BF and I have battles, he's a Yankees fan and I'm a Red Sox fan :)

Its funny because the BF and I have battles, he's a Yankees fan and I'm a Red Sox fan :)

Are you sure you guys want to get married? There'll be some interesting battles going on there.

So you two are the rare occurences on TV when they show the Yankees fan sitting next to the Red Sox fan!

So you two are the rare occurences on TV when they show the Yankees fan sitting next to the Red Sox fan!

We're a house divided :)

A few years ago when the Penguins were here playing the Kings, I had on a Penguins jersey and he had on a Kings jersey and the Penguins won :)

Are you sure you guys want to get married? There'll be some interesting battles going on there.

No worse then JB and GG's house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back